Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

More Toys! (no 56k Dialers!)

Mr Singh

Wow, that just oozes quality, I could really do with a new clutch but I'm brassic at the moment :(

The TRD stuff you've got there does look absolutely excellent though, would it fit the IS as well?

Thanks mate. Yeh the quality on the TRD is awesome, i would put it on the mantle piece it looks stunning!

Not sure if that one would fit the IS200... but honestly.. is there any difference on the drivetrains between altezza and is200?

Looks sh!te

bet it goes sh!te

Me jealous?? Hell yeah!!! :hehe:

How much? So the altezza will be revving up more freely now, wonder if there'll be any compromise in refinement?

lol

Yeh, should improve response. Its TRD, they don't loose refinement :winky:

I paid £380 for the lot :winky: :P

*****........ you must ahve spent in the region of £5k on your mods so far?  :crybaby:

check my garage.

That doesn't inc. £2500 on wheels and tyres, or the ICE ;)

i've spent about £10k though :crybaby:

• 2 weeks later...

Got the car back yesterday from being installed...

Needed spigot bearing changed which cost me a day as they couldn't get for 24hrs.

They also had problem with no 5th gear... some foreign object got into the gearbox they reckon :blink:

Anyway... will take few days to get used to, but the pedal is light and smooth, no sqeaking noises now... theres small amount of shudder on take off... but i guess that will get less and less...

i have to avoid driving on boost too.. which is not easy!!!!! :P

This is what my OE clutch looked like when we took it off..

Now bare in mind... it stank of ***** after 30 miles of having fitting s/c.. started slippin in every gear after 3rd..

IMG_0082.jpg

Car is with JPS motorsport... get it back tomorrow hopefully all setup!

Got the car back yesterday from being installed...

Needed spigot bearing changed which cost me a day as they couldn't get for 24hrs.

They also had problem with no 5th gear... some foreign object got into the gearbox they reckon  :blink:

Anyway... will take few days to get used to, but the pedal is light and smooth, no sqeaking noises now... theres small amount of shudder on take off... but i guess that will get less and less...

i have to avoid driving on boost too.. which is not easy!!!!!  :P

Those eastern wuropeans will do anything to get into this country!! :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links