Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Mini Meet 6

aido

OK, there seems to be some interest from some of the new members of LOC for another midlands mini meet in the Derby / Notts area.

This topic is to guage interest and for suggestions of locations, and times & dates etc.

Venues include Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Stoke, Chesterfield and Sheffield

Please post interest below.

I would expect this will happen in April (not 16th) due to clashes with other meets during March.

Thanks all :winky:

I'd be up for it, but would prefer the further north locations - the Sheffield/Chesterfield area would be better for me, but i'd probably go with the flow

I'm not available till after 9 April

I'd be up for it, but would prefer the further north locations - the Sheffield/Chesterfield area would be better for me, but i'd probably go with the flow

I'm not available till after 9 April

same here sheffield or chesterfield would be fine some nice places in sheffield ( i only know the red light ones) :lol::lol:

Just meant no 2 this year mate :)

Can someone please update the title to no 6 please?

So, ideas of locations boys?

Done :)

Anytime in April is fine with me.

Nick is no longer on reading training now cus Ive just taught him how to read. :D

I'd be interested as long as it wasn't the week of the 4th. I'm on a course in Reading...

thought you knew how to read :P

Actually, I just realised that I',m OK on the week of the 4th... I misread the date :blush:

Count me in - I will be in the US for a week in April sometime, but anythime outside of this and I'll pop along... :)

Can't wait to see the new motor :driving:

:D

It's quick fella. Loud and quick.

Very different from the IS - but rather than go into too much detail, maybe I'll start a new thread......

You bet mate, finished with that bird after the phone call in the airport when I disappeared for an hour, you're all going to have to put up with me all night this time around :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links