Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Swiss kompressor IS200

George

Hi Gus !

Yes I did get mine at Lexus Svenska at Humlegardsgatan in Ostermalm in Stockholm. I bought it new at the end of '99.

Now they moved to Sveavagen at Norrtull. Thats where I get it serviced once a year.

I see the chrome rings are in the german accessories catalogue for about 65euro.

They also do a chrome look trim for the piece above the rear number plate .. the bit where the keyhole + number plate lamps are for just over 100euro.

Wait, there's more :)

Chrome look trim for front edge of bonnet .. just the section above the grille .. again just over 100euro

Seeya

Tony Goose

Ooh, prices may be outdated ... my catalogue's a bit old :)

I wish I knew the part number for the antenna and chrome rings but I don't. I found these pix in the www.

If anyone finds out please tell us !

The kit is most likely the TTE kompressor kit see this pic.. see the TTE narrow intercooler behind the bottom grill.

just love that interior..................

ive been and asked about a similer design,however they could not do white for me as the leather i wanted could not be got perforated..............

then they couldnt get the right shade of alacantera for me..............

so looks like i may be also going for the red interior........but with a red TTE in the head rests........

tell you something though...........alacantera is friggin exspensive:o

will also get some spare material from the company cos i want the dash trimming aswell where its black plastic:wow:

• 2 weeks later...

You should be able to get the antenna from any UK accesories dealer.

Demon Tweeks have it in red, blue silver or matt silver for £17.99

Cataloge No 018513 (16v type antenna)

They are on 01978 664466

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links