Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gadgets

aido

I don't know how many of you love gadgets like I do, but I occasionally just buy stuff that is just quality :)

I've just bought a Roku Soundbridge...

Doesn't sound much, and doesn't look much (like a box of Pringles but smaller), but it's probably the best thing I've bought in 12 months...

There are probably some of you like me who have loads of music stored on your computer, I have everything on my Mac in my iTunes library for easy synchronisation with my iPod, but how good would it be to have access to all that (and more) from another room in the house without any cables, and without needing to be near the computer to stop / start / skip to the next song etc?

That's exactly what these do...

Basically it's a small tube with built in ethernet and wireless network devices so that it can access your home network, and lets you access all of your songs in your library, as well as internet radio stations!

Doesn't sound like much but it's fantastic to be able to access all of this away from the computer so easily :)

Would definitely recommend it :D

SB1_homepage_both.jpg

So what gadgets have you bought lately?

:lol: @ Mat - bet it was a rampant rabbit pal :P

When did you change your username ?!

@ Steve, 175 notes mate, bargain for what it is I reckon :)

"So what gadgets have you bought lately?"

Today I bought a portable (with complete car kit) DVD player, with remote control, Battery etc, for £100. Same gadget was in the shops for £250. Might try and fit it into the car, or least set it up to watch 'Alien V Predator' as I sit on the M25 (only joking).

Gord :)

Oi oi :P

@ Whitebeam, already tried that mate, it's in the manual :)

Good fun..... I can see some birds getting surprised by that one :P

Lovin it though, excellent little device is the Soundbridge :)

• 1 month later...
So what gadgets have you bought lately?

Just picked up an iPod Photo 30GB today - my first ever apple purchase and wow! am I impressed. What a fantastic gadget. :)

Of course, as is often the way, had to buy a docking station and a few other bits and pieces at the same time - soon turned into an expensive shopping trip. :huh:

Just need to decide on a cover/case for it now... so many choices out there.

I've had a Netgear MP101 wireless music player for abot 8 months, which pretty much does the same thing (plays internet radio, MP3 and WMA), although mine doesn't as I can't seem to set it up. :duh:

I've been on to Netgear support UK which is a call centre in New Delhi. :tsktsk:

I gave up trying to talk to the bloke and now it just sits in my front room on my stereo cabinet looking cool.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links