Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Help Please Locked Out

socks

come on u guys. some one must know how we can get in. just in the door spent the last coupel hours at it took strip off drivers door to see if we could get at the bars that control the lock but still no good.

thanks for the advise guys. was hoping there would be an easyer way of doing it your self.if we have to break glass think it would be the small one on back door. are these harder to replace compared to the main door window. and would any one have one if we do.and yes we only have the one key for it he just used the remote to open boot after he had locked car.

thanks for the advise guys. was hoping there would be an easyer way of doing it your self.if we have to break glass think it would be the small one on back door. are these harder to replace compared to the main door window. and would any one have one if we do.and yes we only have the one key for it he just used the remote to open boot after he  had locked car.

i sent u a PM earlier( about 25 mins ago) on how to get into the car with no damage!

well after a long stand we got the car open. i feel for my mate as he just got car on road after waiting seven months and then for this to happen.

Edited by ScarFace

reason it took so long was that he desided to try push button beside the power window switches that locks and unlocks the doors first.then after discovering that it was no good we switched to your method which took a few attempts but got there in the end. up so thanks for the guys.

socks.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links