Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Collecting My Is200 Tomorrow

hi guys, after much deliberation, i have decided to ditch my hiluxsurf, and go for a beautiful black is200 sport, i pick it up tomorrow, and can't wait, i'm like a kid at christmas. 70k 2002 £10,995 i paid £9000 though with pex. i'll try to post pics as soon as i take some.

Welcome to the club! Great choice in Colour, really like the black!

Hard to keep clean but worth it :P

Jason

thanks guys, blodwyn is a nice name but i prefer judifinkel, no mods planned yet, but give it time, just rang the garage and it's ready for collection woohooooo

Know the feeling mate. I was the same!! Welcome to LOC and hope you're new motor brings you great pleasure!  :P

it's home, first impressions, i love the gearchange (reverse is a bit of a challenge though). climate control is excellent, folding mirrors are cool, awesome leather and suede seats, very good sound from stereo, (has a weird slot for some sort of 'cassette tape' or something, i'll have to scour antique shops to see if i can locate any of these 'tapes'), the brake calipers are a bit ugly, i need some red ones, acceleration is ok, could prob do with another 30bhp or so, engine is incredibly smooth, no vibration at all, hard to tell if the engine is actually running when idling. It could do with a sportier exhaust note as it is a bit muted, the exhaust note reminds me of 6cyl bmw's under acceleration, which is no bad thing, but i need it louder. it comes with a full history but its 900miles from the 80k service (how much will that cost?) all in all i am very pleased, and feel great driving it, turns lots of heads when you drive past, i'll just have to remember to unscrew the aerial every night if i want it to still be there in the morning, im also counting the days until a nice wavy key line appears along the gleaming black paintwork. worth the worry though.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links