Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Failed My Test

I am so sad :crying:

I don fail my driving test today. De tester don fail me cos of not going in de right lane at roundabout but was not my fault cos dis fool in people bus cut me right up and I didnt drive well

Anyway I have to wait anothe 4 week to do it again

Happy-O soon :P

Thats tough! But better luck next time.

I failed my 1st test because I was sat at the wrong test centre(2 miles away) so when i got to the correct centre I was late!! Passed it next time 3 weeks later!

Wife always has a go at me 'cos she passed 1st. time BUT I reckon it was the mini skirt that did it !

thats ok i got failed for doing 60 when i could be doing 70 the first time theres always one tester who fails everyone the first time passed without any minors the second time but think thats cos i was being held back after failing my first test from throttling the loser :D good luck next time

I am so sad  :crying:

I don fail my driving test today. De tester don fail me cos of not going in de right lane at roundabout but was not my fault cos dis fool in people bus cut me right up and I didnt drive well

Anyway I have to wait anothe 4 week to do it again

Happy-O soon  :P

Buses!!! UFF!!! :tsktsk:

Why oh Why would Ken Livingstone want us to use buses when companies like Lexus make such fine vehicles?!?!

:D

Thats tough! But better luck next time.

I failed my 1st test because I was sat at the wrong test centre(2 miles away) so when i got to the correct centre I was late!!  Passed it next time 3 weeks later!

Wife always has a go at me 'cos she passed 1st. time BUT I reckon it was the mini skirt that did it !

Now tell the truth, did you borrow Aido's glasses?

tough luck with the driving test..

did you fail english at school too?  :lol:

Sorry-O for my english, but I com to dis country from cameroon where we speak french first and english second my school was in french

i also speak spanish and my village tribal languish can you speak 4 laungishes?

I am sorry for my bad english I still learn de laungish

Feel I must reply here.

Baby Shake (my wife) was really disappointed she was failed because she didn't react to another road user's bad manners as required by the examiner. Life is hard but we have to abide by the arbitrator's decision.

As to the member's comment regarding Baby's use of English, please see her previous comment. I wish I was fluent in four tongues.....

Feel I must reply here.

Baby Shake (my wife) was really disappointed she was failed because she didn't react to another road user's bad manners as required by the examiner. Life is hard but we have to abide by the arbitrator's decision.

As to the member's comment regarding Baby's use of English, please see her previous comment. I wish I was fluent in four tongues.....

my ex wife was fluent enough with her one tongue ,four tongues is dangerous :lol:

my ex wife was fluent enough with her one tongue ,four tongues is dangerous :lol:

Besty mate, I wish I had fluency in 100 languages. My Old Lady got me out of jail twice because I couldn't speak Spanish not at all & French not very well. And these were not very nice jails in West Africa. :sick:

Besty mate, I wish I had fluency in 100 languages. My Old Lady got me out of jail twice because I couldn't speak Spanish not at all & French not very well. And these were not very nice jails in West Africa. :sick:

your a lucky guy :winky:

I passed my driving test first time (many moons ago :whistling: ) after several lessons with my Dad & Grandad - didn't have any lessons from an instructor.

Had a chat with an instructor some time afterwards, and he said people like me were classed as "second-class drivers" :blink::blink::blink::ohmy:

BTW bad luck Baby Shake... next time eh :winky:

Tony.

Keep your chin up. Its not the end of the world. It took me 3 times to pass. I had a problem with jumping red lights :blush:

Im sure you'll get there in the end and it will make it that much better when you do.

Good luck again for next time. :)

I had a problem with jumping red lights :blush:

Me too! :lol:

I passed second time (as all the best drivers do), and I knew I had before the examiner told me. Everything just seemed to go right on the day, and I was far more confident.

I have got my LGV theory test next Friday, so am just brushing up on the hazard perception at the moment. My practical Class C test will be in about a months time all being well. Hope I don't fail that too many times... It costs about £200 quid each time by after the instructor has taken his cut for lending his truck!

Baby Shake - Hard luck this time, but I'm sure you'll get there in the end if you keep practicing! :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links