Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Compleate Lexus Sat Nav System On Ebay

Now everyone knows! :shutit:

I was planning on sneeking it!! :winky:

My plan is ruined now! LOL :whistling: :D :mat:

On a serious note - I have a feeling that the seller will pull this listing from eBay if they don't get the price they want. :yawn:

ive asked him what a complete kit contains, all he said was "everythig from the car" i asked him again to be more specific but he hasnt replied for soem time now,, personally if he doesnt cant tell me what the kit includes then i would steer clear, something is bound to be missing..

I got this reply:

<SNIP>

"Is it a CD or DVD model, what year CD or DVD is included? What additional components are included; rear controller/drive, wiring loom, centre console controls? Thanks, Matt."

i have taken out the cd bit of the sat nav and it does not say on it if it is Cd or DVD so i don't know, comes with loom, controller etc thanks

</SNIP>

lol must have caught him on a bad day.. i would assume fvrom his answer that there is not a cd/dvd included else he would be able to tell you what it is,, thats gona cost you 2/300 quid from lexus.

i would ask for a picture of the items so you can see if it indeed includes all,, i guess there are a few looms as it would need to tie up to the oem amp aswell.

His location isn't a million miles away from me ........... if you arrange with him ... I don't mind going round to actually Look what it is he has .................

I'm not back @ work Till Wednesday ............

If that helps ............

Gone! :(

£510 was the winning bid! :(

Oh Well.....will have to keep looking!

The plan was to get the housing, circuit board and motor and then sell the rest of the system.

:crying:

I bid upto £500 for this, then it went to £510.

Nearly bid again but I though better of it!

Would be intresting to know who I was bidding against :whistling:

Gone! :(

£510 was the winning bid! :(

Oh Well.....will have to keep looking!

The plan was to get the housing, circuit board and motor and then sell the rest of the system.

:crying:

and the best of luck to the winner :winky:

my thoughts too..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links