Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ugo Roof Spoiler

Gavin G

I've been trying to get hold of a UK supplier for the above but no luck :crybaby:

I know Lextacy in the US do them but when I contacted them they rather unpolitely told me they don't ship outside of the US (excuse me for asking).

Can anyone who has one on there IS please let me know where they got it from?

BTW, how is it attached to the car? Is it bonded?

Cheers

Gavin

I've been trying to get hold of a UK supplier for the above but no luck  :crybaby:

I know Lextacy in the US do them but when I contacted them they rather unpolitely told me they don't ship outside of the US.

Can anyone who has one on there IS please let me know where they got it from?

BTW, how is it attached to the car? Is it bonded?

Cheers

Gavin

hi gavin

here are a few links i found for you

if you use the search button i am sure you will find a few more threads

roof spoilers

yet another thread

TDI are supposed to be UK distributors for lextacy

:)

Thanks for that Baz

I seem to remember you have one?

How much did it cost, where did you get it and how is it fitted?

Sorry for all the questions  :mat:

Thanks

Gavin

fitted by double sided tape and silicone

as for when and how much........cant remember :blush:

was from usa, random site

:)

Gavin, might be worth having a word with TDI as well as they are the UK distributors for Lextasy products....

Think Scott had some of the Modellista replicas too - not sure if he still has them?

Odds are Prolex would probably be able to source you one of these too :)

Gavin, might be worth having a word with TDI as well as they are the UK distributors for Lextasy products....

Think Scott had some of the Modellista replicas too - not sure if he still has them?

Aido, I did try Scott but he only has the Modellista which I'm not really that keen on. Also tried Dave @ Prolex and he said he would look into it but I haven't heard from him since.

I've dropped Mark @ TDi a PM so I'll see what he says.

BTW, I remember you were going to get one for your car. Did you ever get it?

BTW, I remember you were going to get one for your car.  Did you ever get it?

No mate, I never did buy one in the end, was looking at the L-Sportline I think it was, it was just a little bit different to the UGO spoilers and I liked it....

Good luck getting this sorted, my spend on the car has hit a brick wall lately, can't afford to spend any more on it, spending all my money on beer and women at the moment, it's more fun than spending it one the car :P

No mate, I never did buy one in the end, was looking at the L-Sportline I think it was, it was just a little bit different to the UGO spoilers and I liked it....

Good luck getting this sorted, my spend on the car has hit a brick wall lately, can't afford to spend any more on it, spending all my money on beer and women at the moment, it's more fun than spending it one the car :P

Is this the end of the road for the mods? :ohmy: or just until you get tired of the beer and women :P

Aido, I did try Scott but he only has the Modellista which I'm not really that keen on. Also tried Dave @ Prolex and he said he would look into it but I haven't heard from him since.

I've dropped Mark @ TDi a PM so I'll see what he says.

BTW, I remember you were going to get one for your car. Did you ever get it?

Don't know if you got a reply from TDi, but I'd also asked and been quoted £145 +VAT for the UGO and £195+ VAT for the LSPortline.

Is this the end of the road for the mods? :ohmy: or just until you get tired of the beer and women :P

or till the supply of women run out

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links