Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japanese Auto Extraveganza

Monster-Mat

due to ex problems jae for the whole weekend may be shaky for me now but i will try to still get the things i said and get them over matt hope u are good with 12x12s :D

whatever happens i will make one day with the kids behind me if i have too

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

due to ex problems jae for the whole weekend may be shaky for me now but i will try to still get the things i said and get them over matt hope u are good with 12x12s :D

whatever happens i will make one day with the kids behind me if i have too

pah 12x12......with my eyes closed :huh:

The show and shine will be the highest 4 of these plus the RX from T7RY B that said he will be there

Results so far HERE...

THOSE WHO WILL BE THE 5...WILL NEED TO BE THERE SATURDAY, CAN YOU CONFIRM YOU WILL BE THERE SATURDAY!!!

ANYMORE INTRESTED IN THIS.

more are very much welcome, All the new members, this will be a good chance to meet everyone else.

and a chance for everyone to relax and have a great weekend.

think we will need to start sorting out the details aswell peeps about what is being brought.

Some one might be able to have my pass for the stand because it looks like i wont have a car :crybaby:

what's wrong with yours?

i might not be going now, depends if the bodyshop get things sorted out.

i guess i'll find out tomorrow!

I'm still coming just going to have to get a lift.

The cars going to be in the garage having the turbo and other stuff fitted.

Shall still be bringing the beers, if i have to walk with them on my head :D

Never being to one of these JAE shows (or in fact never been camping) I have a mate from work in the MitsuColt Club says I can camp with him over in Mitsu Land

:tomato: No objections I hope :whistling:

The car will still be in the LOC line up - no worries :D

PS

Due to my F :tsktsk: ed front splitter can anyone lend me a LOC banner to cover up the mess??? Much obliged :blush:

Westher according to the BEEB:

High pressure lingering in the southwest of the UK is likely to spread further northwards this week. However, to start off with, there will still be showers across mainly the northwest for the first half of the week.

The temperatures will be above average overall, and it's likely to get very warm again in the south - but it won't necessarily be all that sunny, in spite of the building high pressure. South Wales and the southwest of England (nearest the centre of high pressure) will be most likely to see the most sunshine.

My appologies if this has been answered already - do those who are putting their cars on the stand and have paid need some kind of ticket to show at the entrance gate upon arrival?, also what's the earliest time I can come in on the Saturday morning? :blush:

hmmm, the rain is making me not wanna stay overnight now!

why cant it be sunny like every other show i have been to this year.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk