Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Did Anyone Else Get.....

Me neither....

But yesterday I did recieve an invitation from my local dealer for this weekend, to have a look round some "pre enjoyed" IS200's. The deal they are offering on appearance looked very good (almost desperate to sell some cars I'd say), but I still won't be going.

no, if i had a scanner, I would scan it in.

It was a letter telling me about the 'All new IS250' which will be released in November 2005 with a 2.5 litre V6 engine - with a diesel varient following in 2006.

A nice press shot of the car (similar to the ones on here) and an invitation to 'be one of the first people in the UK to take delivery of the new IS' by placing a £250 deposit - which is refundable until I choose specification and colour.

no, if i had a scanner, I would scan it in.

It was a letter telling me about the 'All new IS250' which will be released in November 2005 with a 2.5 litre V6 engine - with a diesel varient following in 2006.

A nice press shot of the car (similar to the ones on here) and an invitation to 'be one of the first people in the UK to take delivery of the new IS' by placing a £250 deposit - which is refundable until I choose specification and colour.

Are you gonna take em up on it ?

I ain't sure if I like the look of the new IS . But I guess I was like that when our IS first came out .

To be honest I think it's a bit of a scam - I was told that I could too put down £250 deposit when I was in Lexus Chester last week - but why bother? Unless you really wan't the car on the day of release then there's no other reason to put a deposit down - and anyway they'll see that your that keen and will not discount at all. Imagine if 50 people in your dealership put down £250 deposit, just think what interest £12,500 would bring for 6 months!!!

I'm gonna wait for a drive in November, and order one on the new 06 plate (hopefully if I like it).

I'm really up for a group buy on this next year - imagine 1 dealer getting a job lot order for 10 / 20 cars ! Think there's discount to be haggled......

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links