Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Track Attack

Just got back from Brunters - what an excellent day!

Really good to meet some of you guy's at last, though it was a bit difficult remembering who's who :blink:

The cars on the track were brilliant... don't think my ol' bus would have been too much at home on it though :whistling:

All the modded Lexi look even better in the flesh, well done lads (gotta sell that bike me thinks).

Really enjoyed the "convoy" from the services to the track, got plenty of smiles from onlookers and glares from motorists who got in our way :shifty:

Definately looking forward to JAE and hopefully meet some more of you lovely people :winky:

Tony.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brunters spectators area

gallery_5231_10_73733.jpg

gallery_5231_10_6602.jpg

Gord Lap 1

gallery_5231_10_10230.jpg

Had a good day. Nice to put some faces to names. Special thanks to Gord,Wosket, Pete Jenkins for making me feel welcome. Look forward to the next one.

Great day out guys 'n' gals, really enjoyed putting faces to names and some really great cars to see. My missus thinks we're all totally :tsktsk: mental!

Next time I'll be out there burning rubber! :driving:

Mike

Had a very good day nice to meet you all :D thanks to everyone for sorting this top meet :D who was driving the blue is300 :question: the one that came off the track :ph34r: is your car ok :question: and its a good job i taxed the car :ph34r: scarface was waiting at the gate :lol: (sorry mate)

Had a very good day nice to meet you all  :D thanks to everyone for sorting this top meet  :D who was driving the blue is300  :question: the one that came off the track  :ph34r: is your car ok  :question: and its a good job i taxed the car  :ph34r: scarface was waiting at the gate  :lol: (sorry mate)

I had my speed gun on the track ..............

You will ALL be receiving your fixed penalty notice's within 14 days,

I thank you. :D

Had a very good day nice to meet you all  :D thanks to everyone for sorting this top meet  :D who was driving the blue is300  :question: the one that came off the track  :ph34r: is your car ok  :question: and its a good job i taxed the car  :ph34r: scarface was waiting at the gate  :lol: (sorry mate)

I had my speed gun on the track ..............

You will ALL be receiving your fixed penalty notice's within 14 days,

I thank you. :D

Gord wasn't going fast enough to get nicked!

The blue is300 you could have nicked for illegal parking when he spun off.

Brunters spectators area

gallery_5231_10_73733.jpg

I can see my car :D

Seen alot of nice Lexus, met some great people and recognised some excellent cars. Shame i couldn't put faces to some of the cars, but alot of people there.:blush: I'll have to come to a Lexus only meet to see "who is who".

Great day, shame the MR2's seemed to be faster than the Lexus though.

A very entertaining blue IS spinning everywhere :P And some conservative driving :P :D

Adie

I'll have to come to a Lexus only meet to see "who is who".

The London meet is ......... July 10th .............. ;)

I'd forgotten all about that :duh: , going there too :winky:

great day out fellas, nice to meet new members as well as the old ugly mugs!

i'll defo be on the track next time.

thanks to zee for being my designated on track driver, got some good footage mate, although it doesnt look as fast as it was!!

my face and neck are really burnt! crap drive home in the bm, didnt have any lexus' to look at, brightened up by a burger king though!

I had a great day really good to see everyone:D

The cars were all looking great, congrats to Marcus for his turbo install (you ought to change careers) you have done a great job :)

Passenger status was great fun :wacko: ..........

meant I couldn't smash anything up :P

Special thanks to Zee, John & Hannah for showing us the Leicester nightlife last night :blink:

What a day :D it has to be one of the best meets i have been to B) lots of new faces there as well...............good to to see you all guys old and new..........had lots of fun on the Track with the tezza's :winky: :P roll on japfest thats all i can say :D

a Big Thanks to all that put this meet on. it was a top-day and the sun was out as well B)

That has to go down in my books as one of the best LOC/TOC meets to date.

With superb weather to kick off the day, a short convoy (thanks to Jaxx leading us) to Brunters and some decent brekkie.

Brilliant toi see many of us made an effort to come along and not only take part but also support and spectate others.

I had a brilliant time pushing the Tezza to the limits, and the last session when there were 6 of us together is something I'll remember for many years.

I would like to apologise to all those I wanted to meet and didn't get a chance too. I'm sorry I didn't get round to everyone.

However, great to meet so many old and new faces again (Garfield who drove from Ireland, Daza, Kavey, Paul, Wosket, NickF, Ifraz, Johnboy, Marcus, ChunkyMonkey, Bazza, Scarface, Keiren, DrEvil to name a few) and it was nice to take a few people out on track too (I hope you enjoyed it).

Many, many thanks and credit due to Stevo and Ken for making a flawless and memorable event happen.

Very, very tired (especially having been out the night before with Barry, Jane, John and Hannah!) - and I need new tyres!

I look forward to Japfest, JAPS and JAE05 and hope to meet more people and have more fun.

Piccies tomorrow (can't wait for Johns in-car video....)

Zee

(We won't mention my black flag!!!)

I look forward to Japfest, JAPS and JAE05 and hope to meet more people and have more fun.

Zee

how on earth did that black flag slip my mind? u dirty rule breaker! :ohmy::lol:

That has to go down in my books as one of the best LOC/TOC meets to date.

With superb weather to kick off the day, a short convoy (thanks to Jaxx leading us) to Brunters and some decent brekkie.

Brilliant toi see many of us made an effort to come along and not only take part but also support and spectate others.

I had a brilliant time pushing the Tezza to the limits, and the last session when there were 6 of us together is something I'll remember for many years.

I would like to apologise to all those I wanted to meet and didn't get a chance too.  I'm sorry I didn't get round to everyone.

However, great to meet so many old and new faces again (Garfield who drove from Ireland, Daza, Kavey, Paul, Wosket, NickF, Ifraz, Johnboy, Marcus, ChunkyMonkey, Bazza, Scarface, Keiren, DrEvil to name a few) and it was nice to take a few people out on track too (I hope you enjoyed it).

Many, many thanks and credit due to Stevo and Ken for making a flawless and memorable event happen.

Very, very tired (especially having been out the night before with Barry, Jane, John and Hannah!) - and I need new tyres!

Zee

Black Flag................and there you was when we all said about.... you was like what me nooooooooo not me :lol: :P

Black Flag................and there you was when we all said about.... you was like what me nooooooooo not me  :lol:  :P

:lol::lol:

John and I sneaked a digi camera out on the first 2 laps of the day, and got pulled for it Marcus!

:blush:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links