Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Things That Annoy You Whilst Driving?

Rillo

Driving along a nice open road with few cars doing a healthy speed.....

Look in rear view and see max powered Saxo full of burberry clad gimps approaching at warp speed......

Instead of overtaking like normal humanoids, gimps drive at high speed to within 2 feet of your bumper then swing out to overtake....

then pull in sharply and slow down to a speed less than you were doing when they went past......

forcing you to overtake and they repeat the process!!! :duh:

If I thought they were intelligent enough I would assume it was deliberate :)

Driving along a nice open road with few cars doing a healthy speed.....

Look in rear view and see max powered Saxo full of burberry clad gimps approaching at warp speed......

Instead of overtaking like normal humanoids, gimps drive at high speed to within 2 feet of your bumper then swing out to overtake....

then pull in sharply and slow down to a speed less than you were doing when they went past......

forcing you to overtake and they repeat the process!!!  :duh:

If I thought they were intelligent enough I would assume it was deliberate  :)

ditto, replace saxo with nova...

Things That Annoy You Whilst Driving?, what really winds you up?????...............The Kids

Things That Annoy You Whilst Driving?, what really winds you up?????................The Wife

i absolutely cannot stand lane hogging.

out of everything it drives me nuts.

it does not follow the highway code, and it should be dwdc&a, as these people are obviously not aware of what they are doing, and ergo not in control.

i`ve often wanted to put a big sign in the side window saying "move over *****" or "what exactly are you overtaking richardhead?".

it`s often struck me when viewing long lines of traffic, how much faster we`d all move if people kept lane discipline.

Also it would prevent people like me undertaking, or flashing or doing aggressive driving.

I know SF would probably arrest me on the spot, but unfortunately these people are never, ever, ever told off. :angry::angry::angry:

i`m getting stressed thinking about it :shutit:

:P down here along the south they have started using the big light up signs when not in use telling people to move over if they are lane hogging......not too sure if its working yet as i don't use the motorway for work anymore!!!!!!! :P

but yes...........all the points you have mentioned ***** me off too!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Middle lane morons,

BMW's that think as soon as they join a motoway the object is to cut across all lanes to aquire there rightful place in the outside lane,

Lorries doing 60 on motorway overtaking a lorry doing 59,

Drivers on mobile phones (theres hundreds of them, have a look next time your out)

White vans,

Cyclists that don't use cycle lanes when provided (or observe ANY red light),

Any car with more than one occupant (male) under the age of 21, you know who I mean, they all drive at an angle leaning over the seering wheel with there hooded tops trying to look cool with music blaring driving up and down the High St so everyone can have a good look at how sad they really are.

I could go on but that will do for now.

:D

Things That Annoy You Whilst Driving?, what really winds you up?????...............The Kids

Things That Annoy You Whilst Driving?, what really winds you up?????................The Wife

yea you right there matt :winky:

forgot to mention.....

tailgating.

bad parking.

bad 4*4 owners - nowt against 4*4s but if you have to have one learn how to drive it and park it

people in 70K Mercedes etc that have disabled stickers and park in the bays. A lack of taste is not a disability. :P

cyclists - the red light applies to you too idiot :angry:

speed traps with 9 bored coppers earning overtime

People that don't show any courtesy ............... IE "thanks for giving me way" etc ........

Just a slight raise of the hand .... it's not hard is it.

c'mon - one hand has their phone, the other a coffee - your asking a bit much there!

People not indicating (correctly) on roundabouts... Especially annoying/dangerous when trying to pull out in anything bigger than a car.

Mine too!!

HATE IT when people don't indicate properly, especially at roundabouts! :tsktsk:

I mean.....are other drives supposed to guess what they are planning to do---- it should be obvious from their indicators.

I especially hate it when people don't indicate at mini-roundabouts!

Poor road positioning and people who don't use the f :tsktsk: g indicators really, really really p :tsktsk: s me off!! :angry:

Infact, its not a good idea to drive when I see this. Road rage is putting it nicely!!

I turn from gentle to darn right mental!! :angry::angry::angry:

off subject >

i would just like to say the other day i noticed a BMW INDICATE!!! :ohmy: while changing lanes. Mind you, it was a lady driver, raining heavily and her wipers weren't on... do the maths.

back on subject >

i hate it when people think that their conversation on the mobile phone (without handsfree kit) is more important than moving forwards in a long line of traffic :tsktsk: :tsktsk: ...!!!!

off subject >

i would just like to say the other day i noticed a BMW INDICATE!!!  :ohmy: while changing lanes. Mind you, it was a lady driver, raining heavily and her wipers weren't on... do the maths.

back on  subject >

i hate it when people think that their conversation on the mobile phone (without handsfree kit) is more important than moving forwards in a long line of traffic  :tsktsk:  :tsktsk: ...!!!!

Why does it always seem to be the guys with the flash cars that cannot afford a handsfree kit? :question::question:

off subject >

i would just like to say the other day i noticed a BMW INDICATE!!!  :ohmy: while changing lanes. Mind you, it was a lady driver, raining heavily and her wipers weren't on... do the maths.

back on  subject >

i hate it when people think that their conversation on the mobile phone (without handsfree kit) is more important than moving forwards in a long line of traffic  :tsktsk:  :tsktsk: ...!!!!

Why does it always seem to be the guys with the flash cars that cannot afford a handsfree kit? :question::question:

no idea! EVEN little old me has a blue tooth kit! I guess they spent all the money buying the vehicle and didn't have £50 left over to buy the handsfree GRRRRR!!!

ALSO:

tractors/caravans/people who cant reach the pedals not pulling over to let that long queue behind them clear............

lorries/buses just changing lane suddenly

anybody faster/richer than me

people who don't "overtake" on a motorway, but cruise as slow as possible past people.

people who pull into the safe distance gap

people who can`t judge the width of their cars.

people who "drift" on roundabouts----oh the fun of that in MK!!!!!!

humans in automobiles :yack:

caravans

No... no... NO!!!...

What is it with people putting down caravans, OK, there's some out there that doodle along at a snails pace, but the majority stay with the flow.

Last year I had great fun towing my little caravan around the country - but it was the car drivers holding "ME" up. :angry:

Sorry if I went a little :offtopic:

Rant over :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links