Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Euro-meet 2005

redneck

that is the final date. i know, it's shortly after jae. but i hope that one or the other can make it anyway. let me know if you want me to book a hotel room. the meet takes place on a camping ground, large football field.

we will have a packed schedule and do a lot of nice things...former visitors do know that. ;)

so let me know if and how many want to come over for the third euro-meet. pm me if you need more information.

jens

• 2 weeks later...

dave...hotel is almost yours...will arrange everything this weekend. paul?

anybody else?

MAT!!!! please explain in this thread everything...about camping and things...will be gone for two months.

jens

Not going to be able to do this one Jens - :tsktsk:, to be busy at work during this time of year.

Please take some piccs if what I'll be missing

• 1 month later...

So.. who will spend time with us. From 19.- 21. August.

Here you can follow who else will visit soltau: LINK

Please add your total number of persons and cars to this quote:

Phonedrome: 1person + 1car

-----

Total: 1+1

• 3 weeks later...

In Soltau Germany (NW)

Found it - between Hannover & Hamburg. Bit of a haul (300 miles) from Den Haag, but we'll see.

Mike what you doing over there im in holland at this time too, im over there for lowlands music festival, just a long shot but are you going to this.

Like the new eye brows

Cheers

OMG :crying: another 1000 miles to drive.....  :yawn:

But we will be there!!  :winky:

Hy!

i drive 582 miles to soltau :driving: :duh: in convoy with RoadRash :D

@Mike...you need a speed-limiter :lol:

greets

Tom´S

i assume that nobody from the island is coming over, so i won't reserve any hotel rooms...dave, what about you? paul? mat needs a ride.

in venice that weekend

my mum bought kamelia & I a surprise ticket :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

please, is there not anybody that would like to come over and enjoy german beer at a great grill fest, go karting on the ralf schumacher go-kart track, go for a famous blueberry milkshake at daisy's diner, drive as fast as you can on the autobahn???!!! :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk