Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Who Didn't Do Their Wiring Correctly Then?

Sipey

This is bad, never thought fire can eat a car that quickly.

this is raised an issue, how many of us got fire extinguishers in there cars , I mean big ones....

the firefighters made me lough apparently one of them was standing on the hose without realizing..

I keep a small one in my car, which would have done the trick initially. Just when it was starting, you could have easily put it out with a small squirt from one of those. They just all seemed to stand there and watch it though. :huh:

That sends shivers down my spine ....... and bring me back memories.

I was in a mate car ..... he was driving .... down the A127 ..... from south end .... a few years back.

It was a VW Corrado VR6 .......... fast car .............

It just started to slow down ........ load of smoke ..... we opened the bonnet ... and the flames started in the exact same place !!!!

Here's my movie clip of the fire ............

click here for movie ................

:crybaby:

If he'd have used the fire extinguisher in the first place instead of filming it. He probably could have put it straight out. :ohmy:

Maybe he wanted it to burn ? insurance purposes maybe ........

Have you seen my linky ? :blink:

Tip I got from a mate who's a fire"person", If you see smoke don't open the bonnet, blast a CO2 (or better Halon, but you can't get em now EEC) thought the front grill and leave it alone. Call the professionals and stand clear.

Also same man, "all car fires are put down to an electrical fault, cos we don't know".

So depends on the result you want.

If he'd have used the fire extinguisher in the first place instead of filming it. He probably could have put it straight out. :ohmy:

yeah but we wouldnt all be sat here watching the video :lol:

cool song as well

Over the engine I would agree but through the grille it won't get far, if you open the bonnet to apply the powder you let air in. Triangle of fire Heat - Fuel - Oxygen remove one the fire goes out, open the bonnet you feed it oxygen, it could go bang in your face cos you don't know what is burning under there. Halon is best if you can get it (banned as it is a CFC)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links