Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Badges Stolen!

went to go drive my car this morning and wot did i find? :question:

some cheeky little c**t has ripped off my rear lexus badges, :angry:

boot is scratched, some deep scratches too!

worse thing was, i walked down the road to my mates and found the badges on the floor in pieces , jus come back from chipsaway for a quote....£142 :blink:

Thats out of order.

£142 for repair sounds like there going to have to more or less paint the entire tailgate...

Must be some jealous low lifes...

yeh probably was kids, and probably tried to use a bloody srewdriver to take it off.

chipsaway quoted me £142, think it is a little steep, gonna try get a couple more quotes, any body from coventry know any decent places?

I had my front and rear gold badges pinched for the SECOND time a few days ago. I'm not going to bother replacing them this time. :angry:

Luckily the car wasn't scratched - the must have used the dental floss trick

Luckily the car wasn't scratched - the must have used the dental floss trick

They kids who done yours must of been quite thoughtful!

im not gonna replace the badges, i was gonna de-badge it any way, looks like they beat me to it, jus gotta take off the IS200 badge now.

Know the feeling, mine where pinched, I had the EL bagdes on mine, the ones that light up at night. Had to respray the entrie boot on mine, they made a mess as well.

Mines now completely de-badged now, make polishing easlier though :lol:

i'll be de-badging mine as my first mod....

some would argue, the car loses it's identity.

i'd argue, that the identity is in me, and i dont need to show off to other people what car i'm driving by having badges on the front and back.... (the invoice of payment will do that for me, LOL :lol: )

I have a LEXUS and a (L) you could have if it helps?

thanks for the offer mate, but im gonna de-badge it all now, if i put some back on they probably try it again.

jus found out they tried to take it off a lex down the road aswell, got half of it and the rest is still on the car.

wowwypop is the filtered swear word.....

oooh i thought it was LoLLypop... but somebody stole your L's tooo :lol:

It's the filtered swear word ...... buy yes Niraj, it's supposed to be a little kids way of saying Lollypop ! :D

some little jhackoff staine, dim-witted parasitic scumbag who i hope dies of some paticularly necrotising form of cancer has tried taking the boot lid "L" off my precious. Gratifyingly it broke, cos we found it in bits on the floor.

i think i should be allowed to have a gun.

culling is a perfectly acceptable method of weed control.

:megaangry: :nuke: :megaangry: :nuke: :megaangry: :nuke: :megaangry:

some little jhackoff staine, dim-witted parasitic scumbag who i hope dies of some paticularly necrotising form of cancer has tried taking the boot lid "L" off my precious. Gratifyingly it broke, cos we found it in bits on the floor.

i think i should be allowed to have a gun.

culling is a perfectly acceptable method of weed control.

:megaangry:  :nuke:  :megaangry:  :nuke:  :megaangry:  :nuke:  :megaangry:

i no how you feel mate, i was well pi**ed off!

police actually caught who done it in the end,

got a crime reference number, but nothings happening!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links