Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Cusco 3 Point Strut Tower Brace Install (56k Maybe

Sirnixalot

Got one from Matt (Frylai). Its even got a master cylinder brace. It arrived the NEXT DAY from hong freaking kong to the middle of the damn caribbean!!!! Fedex rules.

mini-DSC02001.jpg

Cusco has their own tape....thats just beyond words, This genuin JDM cusco packagine tape will be up on eBay soon :lol:

mini-DSC02003.jpg

Shiny! I didnt know it was going to be polished!

mini-DSC02004.jpg

Installed

mini-DSC02005.jpg

master cylinder brace

Will post driving impressions later.

Got one from Matt (Frylai).  Its even got a master cylinder brace. It arrived the NEXT DAY from hong freaking kong to the middle of the damn caribbean!!!! Fedex rules.

Think I read about another guy who just got one of these somewhere else... ;)

Looks good.

DAMN! What a difference! I never thought that i would actually be able to feel the difference. The car is TONS more stable under hard braking, the turn in is a little better and you can feel the difference when cornering.

This brace is well worth it, priced a few bucks cheaper than the TRD as well

Who is Matt (Frylai) and where can new ones be bought?

Would something like this fit over the EDFC on the Tein Flex Coilovers?

Frylai is a member/trader on the AltezzaClub for NZ and Australia.

I sure hope he can do a GB on these ;)

I very much doublt it will fit over EDFC.

reading other posts on this forum it suggests that Cusco don't make a 3point strut brace to fit the IS200... i know i'm in the Altezza room, but isn't the mounts on the body relatively the same?

Any chance the 2 main points on the strut are similar to the normal Cusco strut bar that can fit over the EDFC module??

I hope answers to both questions are yes.. :blush:

I'm pretty sure the Cusco 3 point won't fit the IS200.

At a guess i'd say the mount parts are the same for all the Cusco STB's except the middle part being 2 or 3 point etc...

Which means the answer to your questions are 'no'

Doh!

:(

damn :( there goes my plans...

this 3 point STB looks frikkin sexy...lol (excuse the terminology) wish somehow somewhere someone is listening, and they make a 3pt STB for the IS200. :blush:

I've fancied something like one of these but they dont fit the TTE compressor air box. :tsktsk:  Does anybody know one that does?

I have a cusco one thats fits the tte compressor :winky:

Price? Where from? And of course any pics mate?

Cheers Gordon

I've fancied something like one of these but they dont fit the TTE compressor air box. :tsktsk:  Does anybody know one that does?

I have a cusco one thats fits the tte compressor :winky:

Price? Where from? And of course any pics mate?

Cheers Gordon

Well it came off Zees car (is200) ive not put it on yet :ph34r: will be putting it on when my new coilovers+wheels go on in the next week :D so put pics up then :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links