Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Children of the 80's

Claire G

Originally posted by UltraViolet
Originally posted by Matthew_McNallyColecovision was the dogs danglies though.

That came out a bit later though didn't it?

- along with the Vortex thing.

I upgraded to a ZX Spectrum 48 (rubber keyboard) and played JetPac, Manic Miner and anything by Ultimate Play the game........ Underwurld was soooo cool!!

I had a ZX81, Spectrum, VIC 20 and Commodore 64 at one stage or another.

Remember JetPac Williy, Manic Miner, School Daze, The Hobbit etc really well.

Lost several months of my life at this early age to Elite too.

You can download spectrum emulators and play all these games again - serious nostalgia trip

Originally posted by dark_is200

just been to HMV and they have A-Team and Transformers on DVD!

transformers robots in disguise?? man i love that cartoon, got the tapes in the cupboard.

wot about thundercats.......... another ace cartoon

i had all the thundercat and transformer toys

yeah dizzy the little egg guy wit the hat hahaha

quote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Steve

I had a grifter! i had the balck and red sports grifter.... all the kids were jelous!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

what was the other 'Grifter' type bike?

Boxer, Grifter and......?

matt, was you thinking of the commado bike, see pic below

I had an 'S' belt!!:lol::lol::lol: I saw them for sale in a shop the other week and nearly bought one for old times sake!

Who had an Evil Kinevil stunt bike set? The one where you 'wound up' the bike and pressed the release button! That was the king of toys:yes::yes::yes:

What about Dempsey and Makepeace with the white XR3I cabrio? Class show:yes::yes::yes:

Dempsey & Makepiece.................

hmmmmmmmmm,glynis barber:smug:

i had an eveil keneeval bike.....lol

and the bionic man,you could look through his eye,pump up his arm and pull back the rubber bits on his limbs to reveal his robotics......didnt last long on a fire though:rolleyes:

Playa/Andyhart21

You maybe able re-live your yuff soon. A colleague at work, son, is working on the code for the all new Dizzy Adventures. I think it's due for release around Christmas. I'll keep you informed.

Has everybody forgotten the infamous Space Hoppers, and Action Man. Now those were real toys!!! :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links