Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Owners Club

LowRed

I mentioned candy apple red. Refering to the one on the american eBay site. Which was a lovely colour. The interior was also colour coded and the door handles were shaved down.

I've had a look for the thread but cant find it. Ahmet??? It must have been about 4 / 5 months ago???

Somebody must remember seeing it :question::question:

Or am i going mad :blink::hehe:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes sense now, doesn't look anything like Candy 'Apple' Red :)

If you went to all that effort to smooth the bodylines, why put on a bodykit with gastly lines? it doesn't compliment the car at ALL. Looks blantantly stuck on.... Maybe they should of been smoothed out....

But hey, i've seen IS's with bags...

my sentiments exactly the kit was suppose to be blended in but finance got in the way :duh: I have seen airbag suspension on lexi before but not in the uk, but in that picture the lexus dose'nt look as low as mine.

As for the colour i did my research and candy apple red cost £300 a litre so it was far too expensive!!! This colour when polished will be the closest i could get and they put over 8 litres of paint on and over 12 layers of paint and laquer :D

While i don't mind bags, its not for IS's.... but thats where its personal preferance i suppose...

I wonder how low yours sits when your driving... and more to fact does it handle like turd? Most ppl i know with air suspension sit up quite high when the cruising..

I mentioned candy apple red. Refering to the one on the american ebay site. Which was a lovely colour. The interior was also colour coded and the door handles were shaved down.

I've had a look for the thread but cant find it.  Ahmet???  It must have been about 4 / 5 months ago???

Somebody must remember seeing it :question:  :question:

Or am i going mad :blink:  :hehe:

you are not mad :duh: there is a candy red lexus on cardomain.com which inspired my creation. he colour coded the interior and dash, which is next on my plans. would have liked to dehandle the doors but got told must have a handle outside of sorts for mot!!! :D

While i don't mind bags, its not for IS's.... but thats where its personal preferance i suppose...

I wonder how low yours sits when your driving... and more to fact does it handle like turd? Most ppl i know with air suspension sit up quite high when the cruising..

you can adjust the ride height to your hearts desire the front wheel arches actually go 8 inches up from the wheels, looks unbelievable but it clears everything speed bumps, my 45degree drive, and a few porshes!!! :D but you can get it to ride at normal height, all depends on the air pressure you put in! :D

the ride is fine handles pretty much as before but fully pumped up it feels topsy turvy gives me nose bleeds at that height :duh:

retrim how about COW skin black and white and bull horns on the bonnet :D :D :D I ain't influenced by usa that much!!!!!

I know that... :P

but i wonder how it looks when your driving it that was my question :)

it depends the airbags can go to 120psi but if i ride with 60psi on the rear and 100 on the front it sits slighty lower than standard :P

does it handle well?

it handles fine when i have it at normal ride height, but if i boost up the front end it feels too light and weird, i only raise it high to get up my mount everest drive :D and to show off at shows then when i drop it it impresses better :D :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links