Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Autopia

Adie

Had an email from Autopia car care yesterday saying that they are having a clear out of certain items as they are awaiting the delivery of the new improved products.

Some items are Klasse / Sonus and Meguires products. Also the orbital polisher thingy.

There is money off and also some 2 for 1 offers.

If you've not got any of these products or are running low, nows the time to get buying. The link for the web site is in the car care forum :winky:

Thanks for the info mate :D

Its jus the risk of import duty that spoils it for me!

Never had to pay any import duty and i've bought loads from them. Including through the group buys :D

Thanks for the info mate :D

Its jus the risk of import duty that spoils it for me!

Never had to pay any import duty and i've bought loads from them. Including through the group buys :D

He's good like that (Dave from Autopia), puts a low value on the invoice so you don't get smacked for Duty.

I'd love one of the polishers - anyone else for a GB?

Well I just bought about 70 quids worth of stuff of them last night, loads of good stuff reduced so was worth it, and they get cheaper the more you buy of some of the items! :)

Didn't get the pc just yet though, I have the transformer sat here ready ;)

Got the leather kit with teh LOC Gold Members discount though :)

Look forward to further developments. The PC is already subject to a LOC Gold Members discount. How much cheaper might a GB expect ?

The Porter Cable Polisher is available with a 10% discount, simply use the code LEXUSPOLISHERKIT when checking out ;)

Matt - is this all the kit I need for doing the whole job from start to finish? Or any extra pads required?

no extra detailing products mate - the Porter and your Klasse / Pinnacle will all play nicely together (although I would "finish" with the SG and Pinnacle by hand)

you will need some gubbins to make it work with UK flavour electricity though mate - all the part numbers from screwfix are in the gold thread

The Porter Cable Polisher is available with a 10% discount, simply use the code LEXUSPOLISHERKIT when checking out ;)

Matt - is this all the kit I need for doing the whole job from start to finish? Or any extra pads required?

no extra detailing products mate - the Porter and your Klasse / Pinnacle will all play nicely together (although I would "finish" with the SG and Pinnacle by hand)

you will need some gubbins to make it work with UK flavour electricity though mate - all the part numbers from screwfix are in the gold thread

Okey Dokey - gonna get me one, and have the shiniest ride at JAE!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links