Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Got A Ps2

Playing FinalFantsyX and GT3 now... but which current or coming game is deffo the best?

I like 3rd person shooter very much and car games like DUB.

I want to go out and buy my first game. But which one?

Tell me your opinions :)

can you get ping pong for ps2  :question: black+white with 2 bats  :D

you can get it for your PC Gord - think you can even play it online! :lol:

PONG - reminds me of my first games console -Atari (came with Pong and Space Invaders) :hehe:

EDIT:

Black and White Pong with two bats!! Click here (needs Java)

http://www.xnet.se/javaTest/jPong/jPong.html

PONG - reminds me of my first games console -Atari (came with Pong and Space Invaders) :hehe:

Still got mine, and play it every now and then.

Heard someone say Dragons Lair has just come out for PC !

Need for speed underground on Game cube is my favourite, but my lads got version 2 on X box which has an IS you can do up.

Oh really. Me got a 950bhp Altezza in GT3. A EuroLOCer sent me his Memorycard :) Very nice setup. You can really feel every little stone on the track.

Searching for Splinter Cell.

What about Doom3? I played DOOM for about 2 years (long long ago) :D

deffo first purchase has to be Need For Speed 2 Underground :D

Fully customise a dozen cars to your hearts desire, The IS300 is on there, I actually designed a IS on the game and then was so impressed i decided to create the real thing - well almost :winky:

For me its a very inspiring game, maybe i should get the game to sponser my ride :lol:

deffo first purchase has to be Need For Speed 2 Underground  :D

Fully customise a dozen cars to your hearts desire, The IS300 is on there, I actually designed a IS on the game and then was so impressed i decided to create the real thing - well almost :winky:

For me its a very inspiring game, maybe i should get the game to sponser my ride :lol:

What about DUB? Heard its better? :D

DOOM3 is only available for XBOX :yawn:

Just trying out some new additions

Medal of Honour - Allied Assault is great!!!

Juiced - Not as impressed as dub edition

Cold Winter - Looks like a cheapo 1st person but didnt get into it

Area 51 - Not bad but only played 10mins of it

Games are so much better played of the Hard Drive too!

Just trying out some new additions

Medal of Honour - Allied Assault is great!!!

Juiced - Not as impressed as dub edition

Cold Winter - Looks like a cheapo 1st person but didnt get into it

Area 51 - Not bad but only played 10mins of it

Games are so much better played of the Hard Drive too!

I got area 51 on the pc- quality game- u really get into the plot, and at some points your all alone and u really crap it!

If someone owns one of this good games and doesn't like to play them anymore please PM me :)

A harddrive? In a PS2? Where is it?  :blink:

You can add a Hard drive via the Broadband Network adaptor - it is only used officialy by Final Fantasy 12 I think it is.

Otherwise, you can use the hard disk with some 3rd party software here to save your games to the hard disk, and run them off that.

N.B. It can use a normal PC IDE hard disk, and this set-up is only for the non-slim PS2.

P.S. You must have played at least one of the Metal Gear Solid Games? They are fantastic to say the least. Best games on PS1/PS2 IMHO :)

Thanks for the info..

Software is called HD Advance 2.1.

What I don't understand: Will the software boot from HD? Or will I have to insert the special DVD to get it bootable indirectly.

Seems to be a worthy mod. But Lex comes first :)

Never played metal. Will also have a look :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links