Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Trax 2005

Zee007

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you do all 4 runs in the end Marcus?

no mate just did the 3 and f :tsktsk: ed them all up :blush::lol: i give one to gord :winky:

Like i said roll on santa Pod and i know i will be the one going home with a big :D on my face :winky:

Yep :winky:

and thanks for them :D that was very good off you adie :winky:

Well done you lot on the track, that's some good times :D

Nice new avatar for you there Janey!

Would be nice to see what the IS would do with the gear ratio's of the Tezza!!

Thanks for putting the piccie up John :D at least at that point I was facing the right way :blush: (anything Zee can do........ :P )

Seriously worn out now, need to sleep, but I had a great day :D

I ain't ever racing you mate as you must have some seriously quick feet, must have been all the disco dancing you and Janey did back in the 70s :P

What level did you keep the revs at in the end to launch then mate?

And there was you playing all coy last night about what to do :lol:

Would be nice to see what the IS would do with the gear ratio's of the Tezza!!

they have the same ratio's, they have the same gearbox's, only the "nose " of the gearbox is different, due to the fact the 3s engine sits different in relation to the 1G, and therefore the gearbox's sit in different places....the gearstick, however needs to come through the same hole....hence the different "nose" on the end of the gearbox

I ain't ever racing you mate as you must have some seriously quick feet, must have been all the disco dancing you and Janey did back in the 70s :P

What level did you keep the revs at in the end to launch then mate?

And there was you playing all coy last night about what to do :lol:

started at 3500

it spun like a goodun, reckon i lost about .7 of a second :winky:

Wondering that nobody of the IS-Turbo-guys hit the 7s area.

I did some 0-60 runs on a street (in a slightly curve) and my G-Tech said 7.1secs.

So a 6.xx time should be possible. ;)

I did some 0-60 runs on a street (in a slightly curve) and my G-Tech said 7.1secs.

I think Marcus was the only one to be running a turbo properly. Daza's wasnt boosting correctly?? (Or so i was told) :blush:

Marcus let the turbo boys down :P :hehe:

I think DAZ's IS200T would have been the fastest up there.... as long as he runs 0.6bar. :winky:

@DAZ

Hope you can fix the problem u showed me at JAE, to be able for running 1.1bar :blush:

I think DAZ's IS200T would have been the fastest up there.... as long as he runs 0.6bar. :winky:

@DAZ

Hope you can fix the problem u showed me at JAE, to be able for running 1.1bar  :blush:

getting there matey hopefully may be able to do some runs at santa pod just waiting

for mapping now then all will be revealed just got no time on my hands at moment

as you know :winky:

I think Marcus was the only one to be running a turbo properly. Daza's wasnt boosting correctly?? (Or so i was told) :blush:

Marcus let the turbo boys down :P :hehe:

yea i did :blush: new i should off fitted me new clutch!! before Trax...............but it will be fitted for Santa Pod :winky:

Only just got round to posting on this (been away since Trax).

Has to be one of the best shows I've been to ever.

Fantatstic weather, cars, track action, club turn-out and the rest.

Really enjoyed it, great meeting old and new faces again, and look forward to the next one...

Zee. :)

Oh - and I've edited down over 3 hours of video footage into a couple of 5 minute clips. Each one is around 250mb though, so I'll cut a copy to CD, and send it to someone who can maybe compress it and host them in Gold for people to download and get a flavour of the show...

Nope - didn;t get my track action (camera mount arrived on Monday - some use that was the day after!).

Just to explain to those who weren't there - I spun after the long pit straight coming round the first right hander. Tail end just went on me, and ended up narrowly missing a car on the inside and spinning a few times before coming to rest near the gravel trap.

Ran a few more laps, and no damage done. Was quite a hairy moment!

However - I think someone has taken pictures (Marcus - your mate???).

I want to see them!!!

I took some matey - got a peach of you facing the wrong way on the track !

Also got some good ones as you came by.

In fact I've got a shed load of pics from the day. Is it possible for LOC to host them? I may have to reduce them a bit as they are 4Mb each :blink:

I took some matey - got a peach of you facing the wrong way on the track !

Also got some good ones as you came by.

In fact I've got a shed load of pics from the day. Is it possible for LOC to host them? I may have to reduce them a bit as they are 4Mb each  :blink:

Nice mate - tell you what. PM me your addy. I will send you a disc of the video clip I've done of the day, if you send me a CD of the piccies you took of my car?

Or, we can just meet one evening in Notts for dinner and do a swap?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk