Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls430 Brakes > Is

PhoneDrome

I remember looking at this when Lexus Edinburgh were flogging a set of rear calipers for the IS. Turns out they're the same as on the GS and SC. Different part numbers for the LS though.

You will need bigger rotors too mate.

Then yes u can fit them with the correct bracketry for the calipers...

Do search in IS300.net loads of peeps done it

I'm a bit baffled reading this ........... I need new front discs and pads too ............ is it possible to fit the LS430's or no ? ............  :duh:

it is.......

but you need special brackets made.

I suggest you hang on a while.........the prolex BBK will have all the gubbins and you can make an informed choice..............should be at JAE

some pics of the LS430 on a GS.  The GS is similar to the IS, although the mounting points are slightly different.

gallery_4395_82_52556.jpg

gallery_4395_82_46459.jpg

gallery_4395_82_65325.jpg

gallery_4395_82_24829.jpg

gallery_4395_82_984.jpg

Where did you get the brackets from to mount the calipers and how much are the calipers?

been told i need to probably get new calipers too, so need to weigh up the cost of either a re-build or something like this. they look the nuts!

Hi,

its a komplete Kit with BIG rotors. So I only need a adapter and a corrupt TUV-Engineer? Can't belive that.

Mat is saying that LS won't fit the IS. GS and IS Brakes are the same. Alex fitted LS brakes to the GS........ so it should be possible :duh: Or what?

Ehhhmm. I don't think that I will buy them. Price is veryvery low, so I should do it...but me likes a carbon bonnet much more :blush:

-----edit

I just heard that it is the front brake from 2005 LS430. Meaning this is much bigger than 2004. More like Porsche.. :blink:

Hi,

its a komplete Kit with BIG rotors. So I only need a adapter and a corrupt TUV-Engineer? Can't belive that.

Mat is saying that LS won't fit the IS. GS and IS Brakes are the same. Alex fitted LS brakes to the GS........ so it should be possible :duh: Or what?

Ehhhmm. I don't think that I will buy them. Price is veryvery low, so I should do it...but me likes a carbon bonnet much more  :blush:

no mat said LS will fit, just nto LS430

nope i said LS430 Will fit, but are much harder due to the way they mount, an easier route is the earlier LS400 4 pot calipers

These are the Supra spec, right?

Interesting...

BTW: EuroSupra Meet 2005 in Sonderborg/Denmark on 31. July 2005 :)

Pictures:

post-298-1121102964.jpg

post-298-1121102977.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links