Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

At An Impasse

legendswraith

I am trying to arrange a track day by speaking to a few people i work with i seem to be getting very positive rumblings at the minute BUT the head honcho could put an end to it wit ha resounding NO i am hopefully off to see the aforementioned person tomorrow however i have just realised i really need to give a date if i am going to get anywhere i want to try for saturday the 27th August if possible.

I apologise for being vague but i don't wish to make any promises when i am waiting for others to make the descisions :ph34r:

so anyone who has an interest please speak up and hopefully tomorrow afternoon i will have an answer one way or the other

well in the end the guy didn't get back to me today so i will call him up tomorrow

Heard anymore mate?

well the guy was supposed to ring me friday and i tried today to find out he is back in wednesday will know then i hope

well in the end the guy didn't get back to me today so i will call him up tomorrow

Heard anymore mate?

well the guy was supposed to ring me friday and i tried today to find out he is back in wednesday will know then i hope

Had a response from the bosses and in principle it is all ok i now have to go through the formal request paperwork then i will be able to confirm everything but it is looking very promising now but the date may change it depends on how quick the paperwork goes thru

and me...tell them the Army allows it on there Land

lol i will tel them matt said so i am alreadytelling them the most powerful IS in the country may be over and a few mags but thenif i have to bull :tsktsk: them to getit i have to but by hook or by crook this will be my military leaving do

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk