Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Manchester Meet

Gord

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might as well meet you on the way up there buddy, if you come up to Chesterfield then we'll head through Stockport - lots of fun windy roads :D

You fancy nipping to that thing in Derby on the way?

Might as well meet you on the way up there buddy, if you come up to Chesterfield then we'll head through Stockport - lots of fun windy roads :D

You fancy nipping to that thing in Derby on the way?

Yep, will do the Derby thing with ya mate.....providing BB is back :duh:

:D  I could be comeing to this.................but i will have to let you know if i am comeing about 2 weeks before the meet...........  :winky:

One week to go Marcus :D are you going to come up with Mr Prolex :question:

Hi Gord, im not 100% yet mate, as the car has to go in for MOT, but before it gos in i have to get a custom exhaust made with a cat, as i dont have a cat on the car ;) i will let you know mate :winky:

Gord just checked first post, just to clarify I am plus 1 not 2.

What time does it kick off?

sorted mate :D meet at 11ish, bowling later after something to eat :D yours + chris s birthday cake :D

Cheers see you all then.

is it top side of manchester or bottom side....thinking of best way.........

M1 junction 35a onto the A616 (Manchester) please do not speed on this road as you will get banned, then onto A628 follow all the way over the hills to M67, at the end of the M67 go right onto the M60, 1mile down the M60 (J23) left at the lights,and then (MFI, COMET, ARGOS On your left) next lights go through, to next set of lights and turn right, go up the road for 1 mile (big car sales place on your right) and you will see the bowling place and a pub Ashton moss pub :D any problems give me a call. (post code of place on page 1 :D

M1 junction 35a onto the A616 (Manchester) please do not speed on this road as you will get banned, then onto A628 follow all the way over the hills to M67, at the end of the M67 go right onto the M60, 1mile down the M60 (J23) left at the lights,and then (MFI, COMET, ARGOS On your left) next lights go through, to next set of lights and turn right, go up the road for 1 mile (big car sales place on your right) and you will see the bowling place and a pub Ashton moss pub :D any problems give me a call. (post code of place on page 1 :D

junction 35 :sick: cant you bring manchester my way :P

I may try and persuade the Mrs to come along to this one - leave her lupo in nottingham and then we can stay there sunday night and she can drive back on monday morning.

Am I too late?

Mike - you fancy meeting and driving up together if this is a go-er? (Are Aido and Zee going?)

You will drive past our new warehouse & call centre that I designed :D, (the big building past the car shop)

Hannah & I may well be in this area on Sunday looking at furniture, will call Aido if we are to find out where you are :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk