Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Mobile Bluetooth Phone

Baz,

I use Nokia phones and they always seem to work well. The only prob is transfering the phone book as this has to be done one entry at a time. Latest is a 8800 which my daughter tells me is far too flash for an old man but she could give it a very good home. :P

You won't go wrong withthe K750I by far one of the best phones on the market at the moment, the camera is superb for a phone.

Decent phone, though I prefer Nokias ....... but I think he means, is it good in terms of ....... compatibilitiness with the RX blue tooth !

As a man in the industry, I use the K750i myself and their a fantastic handset. Great, camera, good memory, vastly improved software and stacks of features. Aslo plays Mp3s, extended video clips.

Thumbs up in my view. Ive been most pleased with mine and have been using it for about 2 months.

"I prefer Nokias " what are you some sort of Lemming? :P

Anyhow, K750 should work fine with the RX.

I've had the K750i since they came out and I'm very happy with it, but it still has a lot of bugs in the firmware, BT compatibility can still be flaky with third party devices, personally it's ok for me but friends who are using them with cheapo BT headsets get a lot of problems but then again that could be the BT stack on either end which is buggy...

I don't know why but the original firmware recorded video at a much higher bitrate than the newer firmwares so I've stayed put on what came with the phone as it kills the newer versions!

There are people converting these to W800's now as well to get things like Flight Mode etc...

I have always had a habit of having a Nokia phone and then swapping back to Sony Ericcson, I made one venture into Samsung but that was too toy like without the functionality I needed, but that was when they brought out their first ever colour screen clamshell!

I don't know why but the original firmware recorded video at a much higher bitrate than the newer firmwares so I've stayed put on what came with the phone as it kills the newer versions!

You geek!! :D

You know more than me about these things, you want a job? :winky:

I just upgraded to a K750i from a D500 much nicer phone but Vodafone have really messed up the phone with their own software, resticted it to not play certain mp3 formats and only give you demo's of the games among other things, If you can, try not to get one thats on Vodafone, I reflashed mine with generic Sony Ericsson software and its a much better phone for it, and runs much faster in the menu's etc. not sure about the RX300 BT but it worked with my BT headset that i used to use with my D500 without a hitch.

I just upgraded to a K750i from a D500 much nicer phone but Vodafone have really messed up the phone with their own software, resticted it to not play certain mp3 formats and only give you demo's of the games among other things, If you can,  try not to get one thats on Vodafone, I reflashed mine with generic Sony Ericsson software and its a much better phone for it, and runs much faster in the menu's etc. not sure about the RX300 BT but it worked with my BT headset that i used to use with my D500 without a hitch.

Some networks are great for cocking up the software. As I know the Sony Ericsson rep I can get pretty much anything. Orange for once (thank ***) left the software mostly untouched.

Maybe when I see some of you guys if there is a meet sometime soon, I can forward on some full episodes of the simpsons and other good stuff etc.

You won't go wrong withthe K750I by far one of the best phones on the market at the moment, the camera is superb for a phone.

Decent phone, though I prefer Nokias ....... but I think he means, is it good in terms of ....... compatibilitiness with the RX blue tooth !

Hi Scarface, thats exactly what i mean does it work well with the RX300.Baz.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Scarface, thats exactly what i mean does it work well with the RX300.Baz.

:D Hi guys, got the new phone today, not the K750i as they were out of stock but there replacement the W800i, after tinkering with it all day,have decided not for me, to complicated compared to Samsung D500 so i will be sending it back and sticking with the D500, thought i would share that with you. Baz.

the W800i is the same as the K750 really

its a fantastic phone, why dont you sell it on?

Hi Brettster, already sent it back the W800i is a bit of a girls phone (orange and white) the K750i is probably better but as i say they were out of stock. as it's an upgrade i'm gonna order another Samsung D500 as it does work well with the cars Bluetooth and its easy to use. regards Baz

HI all

not replying but fishing for info. recently got the RX300 and have a Nokia 6820 -- I thought I was going daft when I could not get the phone to "initiate transfer" as the system requests. Since this discussion started has anyone found a way to do the transfer? Even dumber question to you guys who know how to transfer entry at a time ... how do you do that please? :blush:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links