Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Decatting?

GALLA_4

Matt I was just talking to Chris McGhee there on the phone and he said you may possibly have a decatted manifold for the IS200 lying about?

I do :whistling:

Searh is over for the manifold!

I have plundered, I mean bought :blush:, Ad77's decatted manifold as he's being turbo'd. Thanks guys for all the responces. Dam this is a great club :D !!

I have the pro-lex one in mine too, with the S/C it sounds pretty damn mean :D

Pro-lex have one manifold left in stock, i know it needs slight mod to it.

So be quick :D

I am hovering around that last Prolex manifold like a vulture! Back off away from it people!!! Its mine! All mine wa ha ha ha ha ha (thats suppossed to be evil laugh) Mr Ellen has Email!!!

quote=GALLA_4,Aug 19 2005, 05:51 PM]

I have the pro-lex one in mine too, with the S/C it sounds pretty damn mean :D

Pro-lex have one manifold left in stock, i know it needs slight mod to it.

So be quick :D

I am hovering around that last Prolex manifold like a vulture! Back off away from it people!!! Its mine! All mine wa ha ha ha ha ha (thats suppossed to be evil laugh) Mr Ellen has Email!!!

You not want mine then :question::crybaby:

Ad77 I'm abit concerned after reading on here last night and asking a few places over here in Ireland, that removing the precats and then just welding it back up again is not the best way to do it! Most people who had done that initally only go on to eventually change to a proper sports manifold of uniform pipe diameter

Ad77 I'm  abit concerned after reading on here last night and asking a few places over here in Ireland, that removing the precats and then just welding it back up again is not the best way to do it! Most people who had done that initally only go on to eventually change to a proper sports manifold of uniform pipe diameter

So you want or not :question:

Ad77 I'm  abit concerned after reading on here last night and asking a few places over here in Ireland, that removing the precats and then just welding it back up again is not the best way to do it! Most people who had done that initally only go on to eventually change to a proper sports manifold of uniform pipe diameter

Ad77 Thanks a million for offering to help out but I am so paranoid with the car that I would be afraid something would feck up! ColinP is vulturing over it, so I dont think you have any bother selling it Adie. I just heard alot of horror stories at an exhaust engineering firm over here today Adie and was advised to dig deep and do it properly( ie wait on a while and get a sports manifold)

Again hope I didn't inconvenience you too much and that your not fecking me out of it over there in front of the screen lol

Ad77 Thanks a million for offering to help out but I am so paranoid with the car that I would be afraid something would feck up! ColinP is vulturing over it, so I dont think you have any bother selling it Adie. I just heard alot of horror stories at an exhaust engineering firm over here today Adie and was advised to dig deep and do it properly( ie wait on a while and get a sports manifold)

Again hope I didn't inconvenience you too much and that your not fecking me out of it over there in front of the screen lol

Well thanks for letting me know :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links