Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Opera Browser For Free!

Jiberjaber

http://www.download.com/Opera/3000-2356_4-...7.html?tag=excl

Opera for free!!!!!

Use the following link to get a free registration code.

http://my.opera.com/community/party/reg.dml

Blurb from web page below:

For one day only, you can get an ad-free version of Opera. Simply e-mail registerme@opera.com to obtain a registration code. This offer is valid from 12 a.m. Tuesday, August 30 to 12 a.m. Wednesday, August 31 2005 (PDT).

Apparently this is 8am BST.

Should also mention this is for Windows/Linux/Mac etc and its a USD39 usual cost. It seems to be to celebrate their 10th anniversary. I don't think it includes the smartphone versions.

I am running it now and it is far faster than firefox and IE :)

i tried...but im confused

Thats not hard... your old, you live in a ditch and your an exilled Northener down saurf.... :lol:

Download the setup file. Run it.

Go to the web link, type in you email address and it will give you the registration code (saving you 39 bucks).

Goto the HELP menu and select "Register Opera", type in you details and paste the registration code for your particular OS, if you are running Windows, use the windows serial number.

Hope that helps :)

Just downloaded it, it's amazing.

If you download the free voice enable plugin you can highlight web-text and right click and it reads it out loud. :D (haven't tried it on rude words yet, but i'm about to go in the gold forums and check it out)

Never used it before but thought i'd give it a go.

Well impressed, cheers

:D :D :D :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links