Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rolling Road Day 12th November 2005

Steve

Just looked on a map and thats deeeeep south.

Anyone up for a convoy :D

Good Idea, just down the road from you, well next junction down anyhow :lol:

Will sort out times nearer the date

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is wiltshire near bath ?????? just west of london????

Cheers

Yeah, it's a provincial area where the economy is dominated by agriculture, lots of grass, trees, pigs, cows etc. Also a place where you can observe people wearing cammo gear with blacked out faces crouched in ditches :lol:

Yeah, it's a provincial area where the economy is dominated by agriculture, lots of grass, trees, pigs, cows etc. Also a place where you can observe people wearing cammo gear with blacked out faces crouched in ditches  :lol:

Sounds like Mat - if they've got blacked out faces we'll have to keep a close eye on you then Mike :P

• 3 weeks later...

supprised its not more........considering the number of cars fettled with on the club now

Monster-Mat

ad77

bazza

Mr Morse

jiberjaber

marcus

chips229

tempo

zee007

lexus boy

Edited by Monster-Mat

If, i can get ECU and mapping done before then, count me in.

Right now its totally pointless, the car won't show much more than over fueling on the rollers.

We are going to have Lexus early morning and Toyota Late Morning/Early Afternoon.

If you are thinking of joining then please do so now because I am gonna shut this GB and take payments for the members registered so far.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk