Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Mini Meet - October

Mr Morse

As usual, the guys and gals from the bit in the middle continue to outperform the rest of the country with their hospitality........ :D

Seeing that there are a few meets coming up in the next couple of weeks, my suggestion is for the week beginning 3rd October.

Venue: Plank and Leggit pub/restaurant (This a Tom Cobleigh restaurant, similar to the Harvester places), has a good size car park plus facilities for children - there is also a Wacky Warehouse here.

Plank & Leggit

It's just 5 mins off J24A on the M1, Nottingham postcode, actually in Leicestershire but closer to Derby :blink: and within easy reach from all over the Midlands. Just next door is Sawley Marina which is a good place for some group photos.

MAP

Date:

Wednesday 5th October, 7:15pm, will book table for 7:45pm

Attending (will be updated regularly):

Mr Morse (MR2 MK1)

Gord (IS200)

Aido (IS200 S/C)

Waddy (IS200)

Matt Cook (IS200)

Chris H (IS300)

Vinokirk (IS200)

Zee007 (Dagenham Dustbin)

Kazdul (IS200)

AD77 (IS200 Turbo)

Lexus_Boy - possible (IS 200 S/C)

Geoffers (IS200)

Lee_Iceman (IS200)

fluff34567

Chris_S (possible) Pug 306

Edited by Mr Morse

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just 5 mins off J24A on the M1, Nottingham postcode, actually in Leicestershire but closer to Derby  :blink: and within easy reach from all over the Midlands. Just next door is Sawley Marina which is a good place for some group photos.

Sounds like the EMA Airport fiasco - Nottingham Airport my hairy arse :lol:

You're all boring but I'm up for it :P

Would be good to see some new faces too - we've got loads of Midlands members but it's always the same hardcore that go to the meets (well ok I haven't been to many this year :lol:) - we'll get you all hooked into the Lexus money pit :ph34r:

Anytime in the week is good as I'll be in London at the weekend (Although don't let that sway you! ;-) )

Plank and Leggit is an alright pub, friend of mine from school used to be (could still be) the bar manager there. You just need to hope it doesn't rain too much as that place is the first to flood in the area! ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk