Midlands Mini Meet - October

Mr Morse

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody want to meet on the M1 :question:

^^^^ :rolleyes: ^^^^

Looks like you are the only one coming north up the M1 Adie, everyone else is either coming south or are local

Thanks Mike..I'll try and get the sat nav working :blush:

Could you please PM me your mobile no. incase i get lost :blush:

hope you all have a great night!

the menu has just changed at the Plank so you can report back & let me know if it's still ok?!

i was really hoping me n hubby would finally be able to get to this one - but, best laid plans n all that... :(

plenty of good lighting in the car park to see each others shiny bits...have fun! :P

Abbie

x

hope you all have a great night! 

the menu has just changed at the Plank so you can report back & let me know if it's still ok?!

i was really hoping me n hubby would finally be able to get to this one - but, best laid plans n all that... :(

plenty of good lighting in the car park to see each others shiny bits...have fun! :P

Abbie

x

Some of my shiney bits glow in the dark :winky:

hopefully someone will be taking a camera anyway.

Aye was a top night, thanks to Mike for organising things. Some familar faces, some new ones and some unexpected ones...

Looking forward to the photos from the skip based tripod! ;-)

So when we having the next Midlands Meet?

An excellent turnout, good to see all of the new & old faces and thanks to all the guys who travelled a fair distance (Gord & Geoffers, Calvin and Adie) to join us! :D

Ten IS's plus one MR2 :blink:

And we did some car parking that the HK guys would be proud of. Look forward to seeing Mark's photos tomorrow!

Next meeting.......soon :driving:

Yeah good night. Great food and nice to meet some people that i'd not met before along with the regulars.

Was worth going just to see Mark (Waddy) stood in the skip with his tripod taking photos :D

Roll on Santa Pod :D

Good meet again tonight thanks fellas, good to see you all as well as meet some new faces :D

Mark got some great pics but he's a bit smelly now!

Thanks for organising this one Mike :)

See you all at the next one!

was a very good meet last night. Good to see everyone, old and new. The photos are looking good. I think we have a budding David Bailey in our midst :P .

Twas a great night, I really enjoyed myself! Good food and good company. Nice to see some new faces.

Look forward to the next meet, thanks to Mr Morse for organising it! :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk