Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thank You For Your Help

I read with interest your comments and complaints with your vehicles. These have all been of great benefit to me and the dealer whom I’ve just ordered a BMW from!!!!!!!!!

well, i'm glad you took the time to sign up to the lexus owners club just to let us know :unsure:

These have all been of great benefit to me and the dealer whom I’ve just ordered a BMW from!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, and remember fog lights are there for posing around at night with your side-lights on, and don't forget to turn them off when it's actually foggy.

:driving:

I read with interest your comments and complaints with your vehicles. These have all been of great benefit to me and the dealer whom I’ve just ordered a BMW from!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, never mind eh!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

also remember that indicators are an optional extra on most beemers, although they are v v expensive as most bmw drivers don't have them fitted.

edit: note to self, must learn to type faster

Edited by star a

Well no accounting for taste.

I hope he went on the Beemer forums and checked out the problems they have too.

And the cost of repairs/parts and general woes of ownership.

Thats why i bought Lexus B)

So defensive all of you .You really took the bait hook line and sinker. It is only a car! And a very good one at that. I do hope you all have a good sense of humour or was that removed on delivery of your IS. I agree with you whole heartedly on the driving antics of BMW drivers the worst appear to be 316i who seem to think they have 735,s. Enjoy and lighten up . Look forward to your replies!!!!!!!

What did you expect posting that in the first place on a Lexus forum. Its not the car, its more to do with the trying to be smug way you did it.

By the sounds of it you'll be well suited with a BMW :duh: Not got enough brains to drive a proper car. :blink:

What did you expect posting that in the first place on a Lexus forum. Its not the car, its more to do with the trying to be smug way you did it.

By the sounds of it you'll be well suited with a BMW :duh:  Not got enough brains to drive a proper car. :blink:

Here here. well said.

You'll be laughing alright - on the other side of your mush once you come to realise that BM's and their after sales service is nothing it's cracked up to be.

On second thoughts, perhaps you won't, because you don't seem that bright :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links