Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lets Talk Maserati

Matthew_McNally

mate has one of these,

maserati01_small.jpg

maserati04_small.jpg

maserati03_small.jpg

3.2 24v V8 with two turbochargers tucked away.

To say its quick is a serious understatement... its the most lethal std. road car i've ever been in!!!!!!

That IS a very nice motor but read the spec!! :P

You get alcantara head lights-interesting :blink:

You get some ox blood on yer seats- that'll be hard to get out :crybaby:

and on a more serious note, those so-called formula 1 ferrari alloys look very much like Radius wheels to me????? (which are still nice btw and not cheap)

£23K for a Maserati ? isn't that cheap .................?

'bout right according to Parkers mate - maybe 1k too rich.

that car was 63k new 6 years ago

depreciation is a bitch :crybaby:

July Trade for a manual is £19.8K @ 30,000 miles. Trade mark up on these is as much as £5k.

steffys dad just bought one as a fixer upper, got it for £11k becuause the prevous owner had driven it into a kerb on the left hand side, he just wanted rid of it.

£3k worth of parts and a full re-spray later and its now in perfect condition -1999 T plate.

He let me take it out for a drive and im seriously in love with it, the turbo kick in is very very swift. It doesnt stop pulling is one thing i couldnt get over.

they sound great and get a lot of looks, but i will say they feel realy realy skittish when driven hard. but i still cant stop smiling even now!

interiors are very high quality but would be expensive to repair if damaged.

All i know is as soon as i can afford the insurance and running costs i will try to get one!

A mate of mine (the guy who was selling the ridiculous RS4) has recently bought the Gran Sport and loves it. It is an amazing car. He'd always loved the shape but was put off the car for various reasons before the Gran Sport came out which apparently fixed alot.

I'll ask him what turned him off the earlier models.

PS - that Autotrader link isn't working for me :blink:

Mate of mine has one too.

Looks fantastic and does it move!

Servicing costs are incredible if done by main dealer......!!! (I am not joking)

If you want an idea of costs

Maranello Egham

Egham-By-Pass

Egham

Surrey TW20 0AX

Tel: 01784 436431

Fax: 01784 436510

Not a bad website.

dont know if he has got it yet but i looked into servicing, and a new clutch will cost £2500 fitted, and to have the cambelt and tappets changed (every 30k) is £2000 along with mpg in the 14-16mpg range.

as this is the cost just brunted by steffys dad at the maserati garage!

effectively your paying ferrari prices for all parts and servicing

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links