Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Would You Do?

MrADeveci

It's late .......... and it's pouring down with rain, the wind is blowing ... and everyone is rushing to get to there warm homes ..............

You are driving along, in your two seater car ........... and you look at this bus stop.

There is :

1) The woman / man of your dreams, the one you have always destined to be with ...... sitting there, shivering, and cold, looking at your with a smile .......

2) A couple, male and female ..... they are poor, as there car has just broken down .... but the female is pregnant ....... they are desperate to get to the hospital, as she is almost in labour ..................

as you drive past ... you look at all three of them ..... you can't take them all .... beacause you only have one spare seat ...............

WHAT DO YOU DO ?

(the answer to this will follow ..............)

Shag the fit one, give her my number, tell her I love her afterwards and give her a cuddle, and then take the pregnant one to the hospital, but I wouldn't shag her because I don't want to give the baby a headache!

1) The woman / man of your dreams, the one you have always destined to be with ...... sitting there, shivering, and cold, looking at your with a smile .......

2) A couple, male and female ..... they are poor, as there car has just broken down .... but the female is pregnant ....... they are desperate to get to the hospital, as she is almost in labour

Just had a couple of thoughts when looking at this again...

If you're looking at a bus stop, has the car broken down at the bus stop, or is that a trick? As if you're only looking at the bus stop you'll only see the partner of your dreams?

And as for no 2, having a car that has broken down has nothing to do with them being poor, any car can break down, that has no reflection on their worth surely?

Are they trick questions or am I reading too much into this?

So is this a trick question or what :question:

I've been trying to think of a clever answer for it but cant :duh:

So.... I'd pick up the fit bird and take her home for some hot loving. Leaving the couple to wait for the bus, as the woman is almost in labour and NOT actually in labour.

Also i must know the fit bird if she's the woman of my dreams. Where as picking up strangers is just wrong. Especially if poor, they might try and mug me.

Another thing it'd be too hard to get a heavily pregnant woman in and out of my little 2 seater sport car :P

Take the bus home with the fit one and give your car to the couple.

You can always buy another car but how many chances do you get to roger your dreamboat?

The correct answer is...

you give your car to the couple - and take the bus with the woman of your dreams...

Well done you two ..................

Sometimes, you need to think "outside the box" ............ because you all thought of the woman, you totally forgot about everything else .................

This was a proven test question, at an interview .... I read somewhere many years ago ..............

and the correct answer is in fact .................. just as Ian, and Kent has replied !

:D

But getting on the bus with the girl of your dreams doesn't necessarily mean you'll get into her box :P

no, but giving a couple in labour your sports car would show not only are you kind and caring, but also that your loaded....

which more than likely will... :whistling:

But getting on the bus with the girl of your dreams doesn't necessarily mean you'll get into her box :P

no, but giving a couple in labour your sports car would show not only are you kind and caring, but also that your loaded....

which more than likely will... :whistling:

and stupid!

Its a bull ****, no such thing as a right answer, question that people post on internet forums to try and catch people out, and too allow those of us who have heard it a million times before to post the right answer to feel smug and superior.

and a good excuse for some toilet humor jokes.

Think thats ^ what you meant to say Ian :D

Were the couple covered by insurance for your car ?

Plus, would it be quicker to take the pregnant bird to the hospital - leave the bloke on the bus stop (he's not the one in labour) as he might be a crap driver. Anyway, I wouldn't trust him with my 2 seater sports car. Then come back and pick up the fit bird, as she is bound to still be there coz buses never turn up on time ! :D

It would also depend on the make of the sports car....

if it was some cheap heap of crap anyway, I would let the couple have it and then ring the police and say I was car-jacked.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links