Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wind Deflectors - Where To Get Them?

Andy_F

I've seen quite a few with them and I quite like them. I also hope that they will stop my hair blowing in my face all the time, as it is quite long! Is it really an old fogey mod? :lol:

Don't think so........because I haven't got them :whistling: :D

I have a set of wind deflectors for mine on route from Japan, all in about £200, genuine Altezza import ones.

PM me for details (most will know of my supplier :whistling: )

Noo defo not a old fogie thing, styling mod and i'm still a child :D

Edited by LowRed

well I think if you have a JDM altezza then it should be kept on there as it is after all an altezza.

on an IS200?? I dont think so....... but then if you are going for jdm ish style, then go for it! not for £200 tho....... in fact not for £50 for 2 either!!

do they come with the caravan tow bar and the extended wing mirrors? and i have heard that driving gloves and a flat cap are mandatory!

have to say im not too keen on them as they kinda give the car a "Taxi" look

do they come with the caravan tow bar and the extended wing mirrors? and i have heard that driving gloves and a flat cap are mandatory!

have to say im not too keen on them as they kinda give the car a "Taxi" look

:lol:

Well said.

:P

taxi look? umm....... what taxis have deflectors and are lexi???

ah well goes to show money cant buy style..........jdm style :P

Touche Oli - The Lowrider ain't gonna look like a taxi when i get my deflectors on. B)

Saying that if your going for the Taxi effect why not get a Carbon Fibre taxi bonnet :whistling::ph34r::whistling::ph34r:

:tomato: :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links