Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

D.i.y Trd Cluster

GALLA_4

Decided to make my own TRD Cluster after looking at them for sale on the Official TRD website! The price of them is ridiculous!

For GBP£532.00 here is what you get below. Price does not include shipping from Japan!

084-003.JPG

For $12.00 on eBay for a set of Stickers, a philips screwdriver, and 10 minutes of my time, here is what I got below!!

P9270001.jpg

Nuff said!!! :D

I have the altezza 2003 rs200 manual cluster on mine. It shows the kph in digital aswell as km/l and cruise distance. It also has the centre revs and the kmph is to the left..

I must become a gold member to upload a few pics of it...

Am has a pic of my unit..

Sean

Nice looking cluster Owen...

And yip, in this case that digital bit is just the factory display for the gears in the auto.

TRD one shows you the speed in that digital display .............

If you say so. The one stodwyer speaks off has the digital speed, but I've got pics of the TRD one from a manual and an auto and it's only the auto that has the extra LCD section, just as the factor cluster does. Looking at the variety that's out there, I wouldn't be surprised if the one you speak of exists.

jasestu_clusters.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links