Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Santa Pod Rwyb

Adie

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a great day. I beat my best time with a 11 sec run beating a skyline. Weather was great. Only problem my ice cream melted too quickly because of the heat :D

;) did we go to the same place as when i got there at 10.30am it was ****** down...........i waited to see if it would stop but no still ****** down when i went at 11.45 ;)

what time did you get there adie...........and what time did the raceing start :yawn:

well all in all i set off at 8.30am i think it was.............got to the M1 and it was ok.........get to the Pod at 10.30am and it was ****** down ;) sat in car for an hour or so..............then went :crybaby: then on the way back home sat on the M1 for 3 hours :crying: someone had died at J8 :crybaby: think a 16 wheeler had hit a car :ohmy:

Marcus i was trying to phone you all morning but couldn't get connected to your number :crying:

I got there about 10ish. The front gates were shut so just turned around and went straight home. Was raining pretty bad all day. :crybaby: I dont think there was any racing going on today

Marcus i was trying to phone you all morning but couldn't get connected to your number :crying:

I got there about 10ish. The front gates were shut so just turned around and went straight home. Was raining pretty bad all day. :crybaby: I dont think there was any racing going on today

now i know why you could not get me i just looked at the number i give you............. was my old one :blush: i keep doing that ;)

• 1 month later...
Next Run What You Brung is on Sunday 22nd January :winky:

:sick: thats going to be to cold mate.............and + my car is haveing alot off work done in the new-year :winky: so i think my 1st meet will be the Trackday :whistling:

:sick: thats going to be to cold mate.............and + my car is haveing alot off work done in the new-year :winky: so i think my 1st meet will be the Trackday :whistling:

I should be there weather permitting :blink:

Look foward to seeing your car Marcus after the work has been done :winky:

hopefully i will be there

a lot is going on between now and then though :winky:

Which car will you be in Barrie?

Which car will you be in Barrie?

hopefully the starlet if its all finished in time

the IS has gone into retirement :lol:

OK as you lot are going :D i will come :winky:

@Dave can you ask your guy if he can fit me in to do my Exhaust please........ :winky: :D

But if he can not.................... :crybaby: i will then have to say! have a good day guys ;)

as the Exhaust needs doing before i can use me IS :crybaby:

as the Exhaust needs doing before i can use me IS :crybaby:

Something you could do with the assist of another pair of arms ............?

More than welcome to come down to my pad .........

no its ok ahmet :) im not just replaceing it with a std one mate, im haveing one made like dave has on his IS :winky: thanks any way mate

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk