Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Oi Big Boy !

Bazza

Last night was messy - I still feel rubbish.

Top Banana though :D

We made him drink plenty - no arse action thankfully but we did have a bit of an episonde of :sick: I've never seen a man fill a sink so quick :yack:

Hope the flight to the Dam was ok for you boys :)

Hey guys, Aido here, just with Mr Newsome and Mr Ladak out in lovely sunny Amsterdam :)

Thanks for all the greetings, been a busy boy lately hence haven't been around on the forums, but should be around next week :winky:

Have been leaving those Turkeys alone Jase, just being careful out here as anything looks like everything else when you've had a few beers (and the rest)!!!

We're all just sat in the Pink Floyd bar having a drink and a smoke, I'm recovered now from the drinking festivities of this week, have to admit I chundered like a little girl on Thursday night, not looking forward to coming home as the water board will have ripped the piping up to clear the blockages out of the system!

Hello Janey, we're looking after Barrie, he's got a stiff one (neck that is) - we reckon he's phishing for a massage with a happy ending :P

Sure Zee will give him one :lol:

We all feel a little rough from last nights festivities, walked most of the way around Europe I think, I didn't do anything naughty though, unless you count passing the Aido genes on - share and share alike :P

Flights over here were cool, we all met at the airport, after we'd all been sat waiting for each other at the bars outside each arrivals bit - none of us realised there were more than one so we just spent an hour drinking at the airport - I love Hamsterjam :D

Your day at the office is no different to a day in an Amsterdam Cafe is it Zee?

I've heard you don't do owt at work anyway  :P  :D

Unfortunately, they draw the line at smoking funny stuff though.... :crybaby:

i imagine they like you to get up before 4 o`clock as well :whistling:

PMSL at you boys - seen the pics and vids on Aido's new site (not for posting here!) Looks like it was top quality  :D

Also heard about some other website procurement that went on - wet myself when Aido told me  :whistling:  :P

and aido is still claiming that he wasnt affected by anything :lol:

that cant be normal behaivour .....even for aido :ohmy:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links