Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Men !

janey

Well woke up this morning in a very good mood as its our 20th wedding anniversary.

Left a pressie & a card by Bazza's side of the bed along with his usual cup of tea.

(as I am a thoughtful & nice person)

We sat in the same office for 2 hours. Not a word.

Its now 1 o'clock and still no bloody word. No thankyou. No happy anniversary darling.

He has now gone out without a word & left me sitting here wondering why the hell I bothered - git.

*Rant over*

C'mon Jane - you know Barrie...

He's going to pretend he forgot - when in fact, he has actually booked a lovely restaraunt to take you out tonight, where he's going to give you his card and present...

and if he hasnt, he will now reading this and claim that was his plan all along ;)

was he looking for a new car at the time?? because no man should be disturbed when on auto trader!!!

No...but I might just have to wave his Rachael Hunter calender in front of him later along with a baseball bat :whistling:

p.s. Thanks for the 'wise' words & congrats guys maybe I ought to do a 'husband swap' :winky:

was he looking for a new car at the time?? because no man should be disturbed when on auto trader!!!

No...but I might just have to wave his Rachael Hunter calender in front of him later along with a baseball bat :whistling:

p.s. Thanks for the 'wise' words & congrats guys maybe I ought to do a 'husband swap' :winky:

A husband swap ? Hmmmm.....post us some pics of yerself first ! :D

deal.. i will take the dog.. they are quiet and do what they are told :D :D

Wayhey !!

I'm fed up with watching the videos, this will make a change (that is a joke BTW :blink: )

Post me your address on a PM, I'll send the dog by Parcelforce. If you respond by 3:00 today you get a free set of clippers (ahem) !! :lol:

:lol: me forget ...........never ,i did remember, only problem it was this morning !!!

just about the same time i recieved my card and pressie :blush:

and i have had a busy schedule today !

but dont worry a card has been bought :)

yes... and a pressie :D

but with all this going on about swapping, i might wait and see what else comes on offer :P

Happy 20th Anniversary Jane,

I'm sure he's not forgotten but leading you into a false sense of security :lol:

Hope you both have a mashing day

a mashing day ? :blink: I suppose it will be if he don't bring home the flowers. :lol:

Rolling Pins at 500 paces :lol:, my bet is on Jane, some women have a serious swing'ing arm :tomato:

:lol: me forget ...........never ,i did remember, only problem it was this morning !!!

just about the same time i recieved my card and pressie  :blush:

but dont worry a card has been bought  :)

but with all this going on about swapping, i might wait and see what else comes on offer  :P

Do we get the pressie and yer missus on this swap ? :lol:

just about the same time i recieved my card and pressie  :blush:

but dont worry a card has been bought  :)

but with all this going on about swapping, i might wait and see what else comes on offer   :P

Do we get the pressie and yer missus on this swap ? :lol:

you can have the pressie, might not suit you though :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links