Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lowred Returns....

LowRed

Hello People,

I am still alive everyone :D

I've a pretty rough month generally, my laptop after 5 months broke down resulting in me sending it away for 2 whole weeks :crybaby: So alone without it!

My works FBI busted me for using the net in work so I have been unable to get on!

The LowRider has been doing my head in, everything has started to go wrong.

Not the vehicle itself, but all the modifications :angry: :shutit:

1 - Chrome Spoiler corroding with salty winter

2 - Chrome Wheels starting to pit with winter wear

3 - Front Tyres on outer edge practically worn to the wires

4 - Original Wheels for the Winter meant to be going on require 4 tyres and refurb

5 - Condensation in passenger JDM Headlight now and then

6 - Glitchy Compressor fault on Airbag Suspension

7 - Clutch on way out, slipping a lot

8 - Timing belt requires changing, along with all other drivebelts

9 - Front Splitter cracked right across due to bloody rough roads

10 - Still have'nt got around to fitting new mirrors

11 - The Battery is knackered, requires a new one asap!

And to top it off I caused a nasty scrape with a Volvo S60 when the road was'nt wide enough for the both of us and we both went for it, with a parked car on my side :crybaby: I'm paying for his - £200 and mine requires Driver side doors and wheel arches resprayed and blended!!! :angry: £300-400

Financially not good and a week before the prang treated myself to a JVC Dvd Head Unit for £400 :shutit:

So all in all a really Sh!t month, I have Cancelled the Pick Up idea now because I am sick of modifying as the last month has proved everything goes wrong

Subtle next Car - I'm thinking LS or GS, Big rims, lowered a little, exhaust and tints. AND THAT WOULD THE ONLY MODS!!!

Not in debt yet but another rough month coming up of repairing my Christine and then the 21st January Judgement Day - CAR INSURANCE :crybaby:

I am a shadow of my former self...... :winky: For now :D

LowRed

When it rains it pours. Hope things begin to get better for you.

We all just a few mods and THATS IT! but we all know that just aint gonna happen lol!

I like the GS at osaka not sure on all the lights etc. Makes it look like a UFO!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links