Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Mini-meet

Mr Morse

Okay....now the nights are getting shorter it must be time for the first mini-meet of 2006 :D

Nottingham is the place, the date is Thursday 9th March, time 7:30pm, venue is Scruffy's Bistro on Derby Road. Plenty of parking either outside Scruffy's or round the back on Western Terrace. Stella's round at my place for the early comers!

Mr Morse

Baby Shake

Zee

Wosket

Kazi

Matt Cook

Gord

Lee Iceman + 2

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike, how much further is this than the place last october, Plank & Leggit i think it was called?

Coming Stoke way.

Cheers

Lee.

It's on the main A52 Derby Road into Nottm city centre, about 15 mins from M1 J25

Okay....now the nights are getting shorter it must be time for the first mini-meet of 2006 :D

Nottingham is the place, the date is Wednesday 23rd February, time 7:30pm, venue is Scruffy's Bistro on Derby Road. Plenty of parking either outside Scruffy's or round the back on Western Terrace. Stella's round at my place for the early comers!

Mr Morse

Baby Shake

Zee

Wosket

Kazi

23rd feb is a thursday not wed. :blush:

Nottingham is the place, the date is Wednesday 23rd February, time 7:30pm, venue is Scruffy's Bistro on Derby Road. Plenty of parking either outside Scruffy's or round the back on Western Terrace. Stella's round at my place for the early comers!

Mr Morse

Baby Shake

Zee

Wosket

Kazi

23rd feb is a thursday not wed. :blush:

Dunno what you mean :winky:

Guys n gals

I have to make business trips to Houston and then to West Africa, won't be able to make 23rd Feb.

Can I suggest same venue, time two weeks later, on 9th March?

Thu 9th March is good for me, I'm in Delft on the 23rd...

Put me and a mate down for this one too Mike, Now I know i'll have a car for then.

If I've got the car sorted by then I'd like to come up and meet a few of you, I know I'm going to be needing all your help sooner or later... Notts is as close at it gets for me =)

(First prob already Err 3) = Solution maybe aftermarket stero

lee are you comming in ur lexus??? will it be s/c?!

Yes mate, and yes it is.

I wanna check out your carputer as well.

its not in!!! ill bring it along, but i reckon the psu is bust!!doh!

lee are you comming in ur lexus??? will it be s/c?!

Yes mate, and yes it is.

I wanna check out your carputer as well.

its not in!!! ill bring it along, but i reckon the psu is bust!!doh!

Ah, nevermind then mate, hopefully have mine in by then, just wanted to see where it was located and how you done the wiring.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk