Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Which Would Be The Best Dealer At The Min To Order Trd Kit From?

TheDon

As was reported on another thread, scarface posted that the lexus sport grilles were availiable for £35 (or near abouts) at some dealers (possibly due to the new IS250??)

I wondered if this applied to the rest of the sports kit range???

As im in need of ordering the side skirts, rear lip and a new rear lip spoiler ASAP as i have a deadline to meet (needs to be fitted, sprayed etc by March 06)

Its just that i know dealer to dealer prices vary so much when it comes to the discounts etc.

Cheers for any help.

I got the TRD front lip and TTE rear boot lip from Mark @ Lexus teeside for about £50 each - but I don't think side skirts or rear lip are in the clearance bargains - can't hurt to ask though.

was that painted

nope - going into body shop next week.

I got the TRD front lip and TTE rear boot lip from Mark @ Lexus teeside for about £50 each - but I don't think side skirts or rear lip are in the clearance bargains - can't hurt to ask though.

When was that mate?? Recently?

Lexus Teeside. Mark sorted me out with a top discount without even being a member.

Teeside sorted alot of parts for me. Ive had other bits and pieces from Chris.S and the Leicester branch to. Ring around.

When was that mate?? Recently?

Front lip was Nov last year - rear lip was last week...

nope - going into body shop next week.

how much is it to get painted

I'm getting a whole bunch of things done: bumper, bonnet, wings & roof sprayed and a few door dinks sorted as well as the kit parts sprayed/fitted. So looking at just under 1k for the lot :crybaby: Not sure about individual kit spray and fitment costs - sure someone will be along soon with info on that.

Paint it yourself.....a fiver for a can of spray paint!

I recently resprayed mine in metallic black, dead simple job.

hope it wasnt Halfords spray paint? as my JD ecu cover and my Gauge pod were both sprayed with Halfords paint and under the heat at Trax this year bubbled even though the paint had been on for several months!

Just spoke to mark at tee side and he said to tell you all that he is working on another realy good deal for the body kit, basicaly he said that it would blow our socks off or something!!

either way he is calling me back tomorrow so i will report back then.

Hope thats ok?

Just spoke to mark at tee side and he said to tell you all that he is working on another realy good deal for the body kit, basicaly he said that it would blow our socks off or something!!

either way he is calling me back tomorrow so i will report back then.

Hope thats ok?

Sounds exciting! (Will the money spending never stop!?! :D )

Hope it's not too good a deal - I've already bought the front and rear lip and don't want to find out I could have got them much cheaper! I'm just after a set of side skirts to complete the kit.

Will he be able to arrange a deal to fit them too? Or is it still going to be far more expensive than a local bodyshop?

not sure as to painting, he just said lexus have got a realy special deal, and that he will phone me back tomorrow with the prices when he gets them.

I have aranged for my own bodyshop to paint as its not a lexus colour.

I will report back to what he says to me

It will be expensive if you get lexus to do it. Find yourself a good body shop and check their work out first. My entire TRD kit, painted and fitted inc grille and entire back bumper respray due to scrape cost £370. Excellent job but it helped that i knew one of the dudes that worked adjacent to it.

not sure as to painting, he just said lexus have got a realy special deal, and that he will phone me back tomorrow with the prices when he gets them.

I have aranged for my own bodyshop to paint as its not a lexus colour.

I will report back to what he says to me

Any update on this?

Now that everyone is getting the same kit i wish i had bought something completely different :angry: . Got mine ages ago when it was expensive. :crybaby:

.... :blink: but its a factory kit....its nothing 'original', so you couldnt have expected to be one of the few that had it.....with the new is out the classic is prices have dropped hence the parts will become very cheap :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links