Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Censorship On This Forum

eddiea1

whatever happend to my thread about driving near schools blindfold at 100mph with a bottle of vodka in one hand and a spliff in the other hand with the subject "Is this legal?"

:winky:

I have no idea ....... GOLD has no moderators.

Just Admin and Commitee, i'm sure they can answer that if they removed it.

Maybe its time for me to behave myself now!

:shutit:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that these forums work very well

compared to the majority of the others it is one of the best

that is mainly down to being well moderated and having gold to shout and scream in

as for the post about the bank robbers

well it wasnt really funny, and in a way was quite distasteful

alongside racial and politically correct rules are rules of decency

if armed robbers holding families hostage is funny, then please show me how !

these people are out and out villians, who have terrified people for the sake of money

lets not glorify them and make them out to be hero`s

that is mainly down to being well moderated and having gold to shout and scream in

these people are out and out villians, who have terrified people for the sake of money

OK let me ask you a question. How many people showed up to the Krays funeral? thousands, you know they were more than villains they were characters.

Its like Ronnie Biggs, he captivated the nation. Now Im not saying that among yesterdays robbers lurked a new Ronnie Biggs but even though Ive now (supposedly) gone up in the world there is still that bit of me that lives on a houseing estate with my parents on the dole with no hope and the people we looked up to was the Krays or the Great Train Robbers. You may not like that, but I tell you there are a LOT of working class people who think the same.

You know what thebiggest funeral in recent times in New York was? Do you think it was an ex-Mayor? An ex-president? No. John Gotti. He put a lot of food on a lot of peoples plates and they are grateful for that.

Im sure that yesterdays robbers respect their mums and they would make her a cuppa. Just because they done a blag doesnt make them bad people.

Well it does but lets not split hairs here.

:tomato::tomato::tomato:

OK let me ask you a question. How many people showed up to the Krays funeral? thousands, you know they were more than villains they were characters.

Its like Ronnie Biggs, he captivated the nation. Now Im not saying that among yesterdays robbers lurked a new Ronnie Biggs but even though Ive now (supposedly) gone up in the world there is still that bit of me that lives on a houseing estate with my parents on the dole with no hope and the people we looked up to was the Krays or the Great Train Robbers. You may not like that, but I tell you there are a LOT of working class people who think the same.

You know what thebiggest funeral in recent times in New York was? Do you think it was an ex-Mayor? An ex-president? No. John Gotti. He put a lot of food on a lot of peoples plates and they are grateful for that.

Im sure that yesterdays robbers respect their mums and they would make her a cuppa. Just because they done a blag doesnt make them bad people.

Bet they are a right bunch of regular Robin Hoods' they will be dashing round handing out wedges of cash to the poor and under privelidged right now NOT.

More like convert it it into a currency with a lot more value and sell it as "wraps" to the poor and under priveledged to add to their misery. Hey you never know might be doing them a favour they could get some dosh by being in the next series of "Cold Turkey". Come on get real they are a bunch of plain villians no fancy hero stuff.

Bet they are a right bunch of regular Robin Hoods' they will be dashing round handing out wedges of cash to the poor and under privelidged right now NOT.

More like convert it it into a currency with a lot more value and sell it as "wraps" to the poor and under priveledged to add to their misery. Hey you never know might be doing them a favour they could get some dosh by being in the next series of "Cold Turkey". Come on get real they are a bunch of plain villians no fancy hero stuff.

I tell you what the Krays wouldnt have stood for all this drugs malarkey, They were honest villains strictly into racketeering and extortion.

erm, can we keep this thread on TOPIC and not carry on the thread that was closed for the same reason ................. :)

It wasn't me it's all Bazza's fault he started it :D

whatever happend to my thread about driving near schools blindfold at 100mph with a bottle of vodka in one hand and a spliff in the other hand with the subject "Is this legal?"

:winky:

I have no idea ....... GOLD has no moderators.

Just Admin and Commitee, i'm sure they can answer that if they removed it.

^^^^^ :lol::lol::lol:

In before the close of the topic :D

Come to some of our areas up in liverpool and manchester where you would rather have the company of some of the 'villians' as you call them, than not if you know what i mean :winky:

It would mean the difference of your house being burgled or not and your car being left alone no matter where you put it because the scum know.

BTW Scarface you proving me right about police being 'priveleged' in basic grammar and spelling lol!! :lol:

Each to there own with thoughts and options on all these topics of late.I agree with freedom of speech...

As to the Gold forum with anything goes,ive only ever signed in afew times and id rather stay on the public forum where things stay friendly and are kept a eye on...Ive found ive always got on better making friends rather than upsetting people,or after a while your left on your own with no one..

Wind ups seem to always end in tears for someone down the line,banter is fine but its knowing where to draw the line on things..

I come on this forum to try and help people out with problems with there cars or ask for advice with me own car.

Maybe the reason you got the sort of reply from me you did was because years ago my uncle had a sawn off shotgun pointed at him and TOLD to hand over the money well he was at work....Dont think he enjoyed it :unsure:

I respect your views eddie,but i might not agree with them.

No hard feelings :)

You did say you was on a wind up.

Chips..

Well, just thought I would throw my two pence worth into the mix, IMO I think eddiea1 has posted some of the funniest threads that have ever been on here, anyone with an ounce of intelligence could see they were tongue-in-cheek, this thread and the one that was deleted shows everything that is wrong with this country now, there is always some PC do gooder ready to poor scorn on any opinion they don't agree with. If our Grandfathers had behaved the way we behave today I would be posting this in German. What happened to the good old British act of laughing in the face of adversity. I always thought that was what made this country GREAT in the first place.

P.S. How long will I be banned for? :D

Well, just thought I would throw my two pence worth into the mix, IMO I think eddiea1 has posted some of the funniest threads that have ever been on here, anyone with an ounce of intelligence could see they were tongue-in-cheek, this thread and the one that was deleted shows everything that is wrong with this country now, there is always some PC do gooder ready to poor scorn on any opinion they don't agree with. If our Grandfathers had behaved the way we behave today I would be posting this in German. What happened to the good old British act of laughing in the face of adversity. I always thought that was what made this country GREAT in the first place.

Touche :)

The Gestapo will be out in a minute.

the simple fact is that is why the gold forums were created.

what you dont realise is these public forums are just that...public, and therefore are the image that is seen by new members, dealers who we try to create deals with and also with lexus Gb whome we are constantly working with.

even though comments may be made in jest, the biggest problem with the tinternet is emotion cannot be potrayed

think of others...and think of those that are looking in, some for the first time

if people dont like the way that a few people moderate these forums...FOR FREE in there OWN TIME, then go elsewhere.

you came here on your own free will

I'll get your coat... :crybaby:

Views and opinions will vary in an exhausting thread, what really matters in a forum is the value of the continuation and the possibility the continuation offends more people, no one is wrong but the accumulation exceeds the complaint eventually....

I have a wicked sense of humor but i also understand why the Moderators need to regulate 'opinions' and limit possible offence..... better to p*ss one poster off, than one thousand readers.

That's my one penneth worth... would be two but I'm skint :D

the simple fact is that is why the gold forums were created.

what you dont realise is these public forums are just that...public, and therefore are the image that is seen by new members, dealers who we try to create deals with and also with lexus Gb whome we are constantly working with.

even though comments may be made in jest, the biggest problem with the tinternet is emotion cannot be potrayed

think of others...and think of those that are looking in, some for the first time

if people dont like the way that a few people moderate these forums...FOR FREE in there OWN TIME, then go elsewhere.

you came here on your own free will

good post!

Come to some of our areas up in liverpool and manchester where you would rather have the company of some of the 'villians' as you call them, than not if you know what i mean :winky:

It would mean the difference of your house being burgled or not and your car being left alone no matter where you put it because the scum know.

There are a couple of grammatical and/or typographical errors in the above which I am sure you will correct at some time Pip :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links