Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Home Alone

Loz

Well I finally did it. I found myself with no option but to get out of bed in the middle of the night and get dressed and drive home. One dissapointment too many. Loz makes a stand and draws the line.

Why do people complain about things they aint gonna change?

I wouldn't mind if it was just things that didn't really matter but when it ranges from the most important things like children and employment challenges I can't hold my patience.

Lovely women, will miss her.

Loz

Good job my new years resolution was not to stay in relationships with negative people. :sad:

if you do not see eye to eye on the things you feel are important in a relationship and there is no way to resolve your differences then thats not the right relationship for you

dnt worry bout it loz you know you did the right thing

happy 2003

Sounds like a similar situation i was in Loz

Strangest thing was that I did the same thing on new years day 7 years ago!

Keep your mind busy and you'll soon forget about it.

I dont have any distractions... some come and go...

Success is better than being unhappy!

Thanks all for your support.

I seem to spend most of my life single and for the most part I am okay with it. then I have a little forray into the relationships scene. Never seems to work out. I must be a real fussy/hard to live with/uncompromising/commitment phobic kinda guy.

The thing is, all I want is someone possitive and happy and uplifting to be around. better if they are good looking, but such people radiate inner bueaty to such a degree that they can't help but be attractive.

Maybe there should be a matchmaking forum....

(only kidding!)

Loz

Thanks all for your support.

I seem to spend most of my life single and for the most part I am okay with it. then I have a little forray into the relationships scene. Never seems to work out. I must be a real fussy/hard to live with/uncompromising/commitment phobic kinda guy.

Just because you haven't found the right one yet Loz.

;)

Chin up!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links