Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Don't Ban Me

rob200

I'm with you.

Don't knock modern Nissan's, look at the new Primera, and Micra. The 350Z from what I've read is a fantastic car. Would you rather be seen in the hairdressers favourite, the TT ??

the front of a normal one is a bit smoother (the orange one has a body kit on). the new skyline looks smart too

definitely no to an audi tt :sleeping:

280bhp, 270ish lb/ft torque, 0-60 under 6 seconds... B) you even get some rays forged wheels on the track model - time to start saving i think

I'm in too, the new Z looks fantastic, now let's see the price once imported to Europa…

i've seen them in top marques for bout £31000. yeah i think they look ace, mite get one next october when i need a new car, or an A4 convertible, or maybe a merc CLk convertible if there out by next (new shape). i mite be able to get good discount off the nissan coz my soon to be aunty's model agency are contracted by nissan for motor shows (all the staff on this years nissan stand at motor show NEC were her staff) so she may be able to get good discount for me

wait til next year

oh yeah where did you get the picture of the nissan??

Nissan Blubird, How could 20 Million Taxi drivers be wrong!

Nissan's old Z cars were fantastic to drive, they just turned to rust at the meare sight of H2O!

But really, I have only one good word on buying a Nissan:

SKYLINE!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I'm in too, the new Z looks fantastic, now let's see the price once imported to Europa…

i've seen them in top marques for bout £31000. yeah i think they look ace, mite get one next october when i need a new car, or an A4 convertible, or maybe a merc CLk convertible if there out by next (new shape). i mite be able to get good discount off the nissan coz my soon to be aunty's model agency are contracted by nissan for motor shows (all the staff on this years nissan stand at motor show NEC were her staff) so she may be able to get good discount for me

wait til next year

oh yeah where did you get the picture of the nissan??

Playa, hope you're saving your pennies all these cars you're gonna be buying! Not happy with your Lexus?!?!

no claire the lexus is ace, i love it to bits.

BUT.................

i will never have another 4 door again.

need a coupe or convertible wit more power, wait til im 22 next year.

lexus is a nice for 'Big Pimpin' now though especially for someone my age!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Nissans are a bit like rover good engins (honda 2.7) looks nice but the interia look 20 years old after 2 years they are very porly made and there attention to detail is out the window (a bit like my spelling really) so yeh it lokks nice but would you like to drive a car with about as much marque as a scottch egg.

Stick with lexus you can go wrong

:withstupid:

Different class of car, granted, but anyone seen the spec for the new Honda Accord?

Hubby picked up his Aerodeck from Honda this weekend and the sales guy gave him a brochure for me (he's trying to persude me to buy Honda next time). I had test driven the Accord before getting my IS200 and hadn't been that impressed with the interior etc. BUT !!!!! This spec looks really good. I'm almost tempted.... :blink:

i got an invite to a preview launch for the accord today through the post for the 8th feb on a saturday at 12pm. i cant go coz thats when brakedancing finishes and i gotta go 2 work. claire u can have my invite if u want?? its at a chinese restaurant off the a34 on livrpool road newcastle

Nissans are a bit like rover good engins (honda 2.7) looks nice but the interia look 20 years old after 2 years they are very porly made and there attention to detail is out the window (a bit like my spelling really) so yeh it lokks nice but would you like to drive a car with about as much marque as a scottch egg.

Stick with lexus you can go wrong

:withstupid:

I disagree with you sir!

I think Nissan build their cars to the highest standards possible - I've owned a couple in the past and my wife had until recently a Micra which was very well screwed together - even after 3 years the thing didn't have one rattle - As for attention to detail, at least Nissan have the sense to ensure all switchgear is illuminated, something Lexus can't even manage (esp. electric window buttons) on the IS.

Sure, Nissan still has a poor image (not sure why though), I'd rather have a Primera over a Vectra, Mondeo, Avensis, Laguna et al.

Sure, Nissan still has a poor image (not sure why though), I'd rather have a Primera over a Vectra, Mondeo, Avensis, Laguna et al.

Other than my dislike of the old bluebird and the primera (old style) i had to borrow when my high quality lexus windscreens kept breaking - i have no real knowledge/experience of Nissan

But who'd have thought that makers of worthy but dull, plasticky interiored, japanese boxes (i'm talking about toyota in case you were wondering) could come out with cars like the IS200 and SC430?

Honda are another example - the quality of the interior of the new Accord looks just as good (if not better) than some of the more 'prestige' marks.

I'm not gonna pre-judge this 350z because of the Nissans of old - I can't wait to give one a test drive :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links