Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Msn

Craig W

I've also got MSN and ICQ, don't use ICQ as much, anyway MSN - P525SEI@HOTMAIL.COM - Used to be my private plate to the Beemer. Not really for the GS through, it had to go.

As most of you seem to work in IT (me too!), please can you answer my question - what would happen if you found MSN chat on a user's PC? i.e. am I likely to be beaten with a big stick should I install it on my work PC :blink::whistling:

To be honest Claire, it depends on your work places desktop policy. If for example, they lock down your desktop and monitor activity and applications then I would advise against it. However, if they don't, theres nothing to say you can't install it locally (especially if you have a laptop) and use it - in a worst case scenario, you would plead ignorrance.... :whistling:

It's very easy for me to claim ignorance. I am largely ignorant when it comes to things like this! I am the bain of IT supports life, but hey, I keep them amused !!!

I don't think they are particularly vigilant with these things. Though to make sure I always delete the Internet history/temporary files and cookies.

Not, to be honest, that I access stuff very often. If I do it tends just to be LOC ;)

Thanks for the advice all :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links