Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gold Badging

Hi everyone

I am thinking about gold badging and was wondering about where to get it done. Have asked Lexus Norwich 2 weeks ago and have had no reply from them, dont think they are interested, dont think much of them at all actually.

Had a look at the Midas web site, has anyone had there's done by them.

Also want the front side windows tinted, Tint R in Nottingham seems to be the place according to the posts anyone know somewhere a bit closer to Norwich.

Not too sure where you'd get the gold badges, but I expect someone will let you know very soon!

Please could you post your thoughts/experiences of your Lexus dealership here:

http://lexusownersclub.co.uk/reviews/index.html

The posts do get noticed and read and are of use to other club members.

You may also be able to get a discount on gold badges through Gold membership. Click on the link in my signature if you want to find out more.

Thanks!

Claire

Edit: by Admin

had my IS de-badged and had the front and back lexus L from midas and it looks gorgeous and adds more mysterious look, plus if u get the windows done ppl wont know if its a sport or SE. i recommend them.

join gold and get a nice discount!!!

I remember a while ago in a national paper in a top 100 of "naff" -- a lexus with gold badges, sorry about this but i tend to agree!

I agree, but then again, sometimes it depends on the colour of the car, it'l suit a black car, but won't look good red or silver...

what colour is your car Tricky?

I remember a while ago in a national paper in a top 100 of "naff" -- a lexus with gold badges, sorry about this but i tend to agree!

I agree, but then again, sometimes it depends on the colour of the car, it'l suit a black car, but won't look good red or silver...

what colour is your car Tricky?

Agree with you both - looks good on darker cars - but personally don't like them.... :blush:

Thanks everyone

It looks as if the concencus is they are a bit naff. My car is Blue so i dont think it will look too bad but would really like to see a picture of one already done first.

Have been in touch with Midas and they have already replied telling me how to fit them and that they have them in stock, really helpful.

Still not made my mind up, cant be having a naff Lexus now can we :ohmy:

hmm the thread opened by Tricky Dicky is asking where to get them or buy them from... but it seems we have more posts about people disliking them and not to their taste.

How about going back to the orginal question?

i aint got a digital camera mate or i would.

chris took the 2 pics of my car for me on his camera.

personnaly i dont car what u lot think bout gold badges so hahaha............................. LOL.

no seriously though i like them but agree that they look ******* on say a red or silver car. on blue and black yes i think there nice

personnal taste though everyone

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links