Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Busted!

Hando

Basically - a guy came onto pistonheads saying that a female friend of his is about to arrange a date with a guy who has been claiming on his myspace-esque site that he's a Renault F1 test driver amongst other racing claims (including pictures) and she wanted those claims verified...

Watch how they pull his story (and pictures) to pieces.....

Link to PistonHeads forum post

Wikipedia entry made me laugh.

Gotta love the internet. :D

Basically - a guy came onto pistonheads saying that a female friend of his is about to arrange a date with a guy who has been claiming on his myspace-esque site that he's a Renault F1 test driver amongst other racing claims (including pictures) and she wanted those claims verified...

Watch how they pull his story (and pictures) to pieces.....

Link to PistonHeads forum post

Wikipedia entry made me laugh.

Gotta love the internet. :D

oh...dear :o

he still lives at home with his mum, but rents his F1 players Crib/flat out because he doesnt like living alone...

:lol::lol::lol:

Languages: Other, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Dutch, English.

Why dutch?

I think dutch is one that isn't related too the rest in otherwords spanish and portuguese is v similar, german is aparently easy to learn but dutch is v hard and not similar too the rest. Unless he's a bike racing, world beeting car driver with the time to learn 7 languages?

I don't think so.

:lol::lol::lol:

It gets better - now they've got his email, home address and telephone number (he lives with his mum!)

They've emailed the details to Scott Mills @ Radio 1 in the hope that he'll do one of his on-air outings with him.

i almost feel sorry for him...

...nah! :P

That is fantastic! I sure hope that does make it onto the radio.........

The only thing that does bother me though is that sometimes this much attention does end up with the person becoming famous (big brother for example) and that's exactly what this loser doesn't deserve.....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links