Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japfest Castle Combe Circuit

johnboy

Thanks Janey i will defiantely take your stand pass and tickets just let me know how much you want for them and i will sort it out. Many Thanks made my day. :D

No Probs :D Glad we could help out

If you pm John I'm sure he can sort it out as the tickets etc are all being posted to him from the organisers :winky:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think I'll be Japfesting it this year, might have to take my sister to the X Factor audition in Manchester! She's got the invite, but I'm not 100% certain about transport as she's got to rely on her ex to take her. If he plays silly buggers I'll take over.

is everyone meeting up before we head out to castle combe and drive is as a group or is everyone just going to meet up when we get there?

I will not be attending this meet now. So I have 4 tickets for sale plus the free space that my car was going to be taking up. ;) PM me if interested in any of the tickets

I will not be attending this meet now. So I have 4 tickets for sale plus the free space that my car was going to be taking up. ;) PM me if interested in any of the tickets

So we're down to 5 cars and 9 peeps on the stand?? :ohmy:

You have PM.

replied :winky:

A note form the organisors of this event,

"If travelling on the M4 Please use junction 17 for Gate C ! "

Also i have sent out the tickets today, so look out for a large brown envelope :)

yeah got mine aswell nice one mate. if possible can i get an idea of how many LOC members will be on the stand/attending.

cheers gys and gals see ya there

don't mind guys we can convoy or we all agree to meet at a certain time. lets get some feedback on this and see what everybody wants to do

Cheers :D

I now have 3 spare tickets and vehicle passes given to me by Adie, if anyone decides to go there between now and Saturday feel free to contact me for them, and I will pass the proceeds back to him on return.

I now have 3 spare tickets and vehicle passes given to me by Adie, if anyone decides to go there between now and Saturday feel free to contact me for them, and I will pass the proceeds back to him on return.

Let's hope the weather changes..I live a few miles down the road from Coombe and it's been piddling down all this week and forecast to do so until at least Friday :angry:

Let's hope the weather changes..I live a few miles down the road from Coombe and it's been piddling down all this week and forecast to do so until at least Friday :angry:

just remember your brolly :lol:

i checked the weather forecast on the the bbc website and its not looking to hopefully everybody keep their fingers crossed it holds off. see ya there

Argggggh, I'm :tsktsk: annoyed! Car has developed a rumbling noise from front wheels, probably a bearing, and the earliest I can take it to a garage is this Saturday!!! I don't know what time I would be done.

If I can get it sorted early enough, I still wanna come down!

:tsktsk:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk