ScarFace

winnie (maybe)

P4UL T

Sanj MAYBE

BazzaMAYBE

Kazi

sorted vti

Mr Wray MAYBE

Marks and Spencers Car Park next to AutoGlass Stand.... then move on to......Some where

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well as the former organiser of the previous meets to bluewater i would say that they are great as long as there is a plan...

But on a different note, as a few of you know i work with a goverment funded initiative to combat illigal cruising etc along with getting people to track days etc for subsidised rates.

Part of that involves us working with local councils and communitys.

One of those being Bluewater.

I would not advise anyone this side of 2006 to attempt to hold a meet at blue water untill after the festivities.

We have worked with them to help aleviate any "unsocial (to the customers) meetings".

Basicaly and form of car meet will be shut down as it is private property and the police will be involved.

i know that the LOC meets are calm but they are using a blanket policy as they are kicking out all the silly little barry boys to try and keep the families happy.

But this does have a happy ending, they will be allocating a car park in the new year for use of car clubs to hold meets without any fear of recrimination.

But this will only be achieved with people agreeing to give the security a break over christmas.

many thanks

Ok well as the former organiser of the previous meets to bluewater i would say that they are great as long as there is a plan...

But on a different note, as a few of you know i work with a goverment funded initiative to combat illigal cruising etc along with getting people to track days etc for subsidised rates.

Part of that involves us working with local councils and communitys.

One of those being Bluewater.

I would not advise anyone this side of 2006 to attempt to hold a meet at blue water untill after the festivities.

We have worked with them to help aleviate any "unsocial (to the customers) meetings".

Basicaly and form of car meet will be shut down as it is private property and the police will be involved.

i know that the LOC meets are calm but they are using a blanket policy as they are kicking out all the silly little barry boys to try and keep the families happy.

But this does have a happy ending, they will be allocating a car park in the new year for use of car clubs to hold meets without any fear of recrimination.

But this will only be achieved with people agreeing to give the security a break over christmas.

many thanks

sounds like someone is looking in and taking the right direction

croydon has suffered with illegal cruises for a long time, all they ever do is move it on, where it just reappears somewhere else in the same guise as before,

if only they would take the innitiative and organise it properly they could at least prevent any more deaths occuring ;)

• 2 months later...

So we got a crew together now.

What's the best car park to meet in (the flattest I was thinking?)

Mark and Spencers Car Park next to AutoGlass Stand.... then move on to......Some where

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk